Redeye Widebody

I have a few friends that claim the Caravan is their wives car but they drive it 3 or 4 more times than I see the wives driving them.

I had one for a week as a loaner from Cook Dodge. Plenty of power and decent gas mileage.

What did I miss here? Why the Challengers don’t have auto up? We were told it’s because of the way they go down an inch when the door closes so they seal on the weatherstrip properly as they have no window frames...

Apologies if this has already been mentioned lol

What did I miss here? Why the Challengers don’t have auto up? We were told it’s because of the way they go down an inch when the door closes so they seal on the weatherstrip properly as they have no window frames...

I think its the other way......

The window goes up an inch when you close/lock the door.

... We were told it’s because of the way they go down an inch when the door closes so they seal on the weatherstrip properly as they have no window frames...

The PT convertible was like that too, so this explains it.

I'm confused with that reasoning.

Yes, of course ..im really not sure what it doesn't have besides the dual alternators.

My window sticker says my Gen 4 (2018) 1500 Ram has electric folding mirrors but on the 2nd column of options it says when they added the Tow Package that the power fold option was removed. I was going to add the power fold option when I had to replace the destroyed driver side mirror but I read multiple Ram threads that said there was a lot of problems with power folding mirrors so I just replaced the stock manual folding tow mirror. Just wondering if you encountered any problems with that feature on your Ram.

Not one problem with the mirrors. I've never had a problem with any electric mirrors on any of my trucks.

Why would it be removed because of the tow package?

Not one problem with the mirrors. I've never had a problem with any electric mirrors on any of my trucks.

Why would it be removed because of the tow package?

All Gen 4 1500 Ram's with tow package don't have power fold mirrors.

I'm confused with that reasoning.
Not sure why that is what we were told. The only thing I can see is that the door will only close properly with the window down the 1”. Maybe it isn’t smart enough to tell the difference between dropping down when the door is closed and going up to seal properly. Example hitting the auto up while the door is open then trying to close it

I will investigate further

Not sure why that is what we were told. The only thing I can see is that the door will only close properly with the window down the 1”. Maybe it isn’t smart enough to tell the difference between dropping down when the door is closed and going up to seal properly. Example hitting the auto up while the door is open then trying to close it

I will investigate further
My wife's 2010 Mustang he's auto up and down windows and they drop an inch when opening. Not sure why Dodge can't do it too.

My Vettes had that window feature.
Upon closing the door, the windows retracted an inch to reduce the cabin pressure and help close the doors with a tight window seal.

We have dozens of places that do hand washes only.
Lots and lots of old people and lots and lots of unemployment.

Back