Redeye Widebody

Oh hey, let me know when you are doing one of those cruises. If you wanna invite me I'd like to come up.

I couldn't deal with black on Plum, hence the colour-matched spoiler I had done.

When mine was in the shop I considered the spoiler and shaker being painted. The wife nixed that. I'm glad she did, chocolate and Vanilla huh Peter ...:lol:

When mine was in the shop I considered the spoiler and shaker being painted. The wife nixed that. I'm glad she did, chocolate and Vanilla huh Peter ...:lol:
I was contemplating painting the shaker as well. If you ever do the shaker, use a matte, or semi-gloss clear. The glare from the sun on a gloss finish will kill you.

I was contemplating painting the shaker as well. If you ever do the shaker, use a matte, or semi-gloss clear. The glare from the sun on a gloss finish will kill you.

I probably wouldn't have considered that. The 50th cars have their Shakers body color. Did they change the finish on those?

Screenshot_20210616-170013_Facebook.jpg

I laid eyes on my first Demon today.
Got to look at it close, too. At all 12 red lights in 6 miles.
And now there's going to be be a 1,000hp e-Challenger?

3Rzw5O5.gif

The Colorado dealership that had my 392 had a Plum Demon previously owned by Michael Strahan. It was under a cover on the showroom floor. Asking price was $125,000. Since it was purple they tried to get me interested. I still have no interest. Cool as Hell, but useless to me.

The Colorado dealership that had my 392 had a Plum Demon previously owned by Michael Strahan. It was under a cover on the showroom floor. Asking price was $125,000. Since it was purple they tried to get me interested. I still have no interest. Cool as Hell, but useless to me.
Does it come with a snow plow?

Back