Redeye Widebody

Screenshot_20210630-192153_Facebook.jpg

These guys try to blast off a 10 second 1/4 mile and they want the factory to give them new rear ends? wtf

There is a couple rear diff kits that make them bullet proof. I have both of them on my Redeye.
They are costly. $679 for the rear kit and $200 for the front kit. Can easily handle 1200 hp.

Screenshot_20210701-004347_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-004324_Chrome.jpg

Then you've never driven, why fight it?
I think the current cars are as good as it gets. The V6 hybrid that replaces the 6.4L will be boring, even if it is faster, it will be too sanitized. Just like the Tesla that will run with a Demon, it's just not the same as the mechanical mayhem that makes the Demon/Hellcat/Red-eyes so cool. Kind of like a Steam locomotive and a modern diesel locomotive, the steam one is way better to watch/see/listen to.
If they are still making current drive lines in 2026 I'll be glad I'm wrong.

Regardless of tune, if the car passes the check what's the problem? :realcrazy:
The government is working on visual compliance of the original equipment. What’s actually coming out of your tailpipe is of primary concern, but now they want no one touching what they have approved (via enabling the manufacture to define the vehicle configuration in hardware and software).

remember common sense and logic as we know it, doesn’t apply, similar to Security.

Back