Redeye Widebody

CB's would......
:lol:
Good comeback....

You've been here long enough to know I've never been one of those. I'm one of the few C body guys that isn't.
That being said the Demon has its place and while neat for what it is I have zero interest, same with the Cats. The glue on wheel flares ruins the Challenger lines in my opinion, makes it a Camaro wannabe. The Demon hood is also lame.
A white Cat came up behind me the other day on the highway, I was in my truck. It took me a second to process what Challenger it was. I realized with the lack of road lamps, the specific grille and hood it must be a Hellcat. My thought was, poor soul, couldn't find a Shaker so he settled.

:lol:
Good comeback....

You've been here long enough to know I've never been one of those. I'm one of the few C body guys that isn't.
That being said the Demon has its place and while neat for what it is I have zero interest, same with the Cats. The glue on wheel flares ruins the Challenger lines in my opinion, makes it a Camaro wannabe. The Demon hood is also lame.
A white Cat came up behind me the other day on the highway, I was in my truck. It took me a second to process what Challenger it was. I realized with the lack of road lamps, the specific grille and hood it must be a Hellcat. My thought was, poor soul, couldn't find a Shaker so he settled.

Yep....those 14 second shakers are impressive!

:poke::poke::poke:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hard to believe you are convinced a RT runs 14s .

Ignorance IS bliss I guess...

Under perfect prep, slicks, weather, etc, an RT will run 13.6. Most of the stock RT's I see at the track run right around 14 flat on street tires.

Screenshot_20210624-104349_Chrome.jpg

Thank you Peter, I was trying to work the bugs out of Bob's narrative. Too many variables to his statement.

This timeslip, who's is it?

Sure, with Wylie Coyote rockets attached to it....

Let's see the video and actual trap display!!!

Thank you Peter, I was trying to work the bugs out of Bob's narrative. Too many variables to his statement.

This timeslip, who's is it?
It's one of our locals. She runs up to the track in Edmonton most weekends.
Sure, with Wylie Coyote rockets attached to it....

Let's see the video and actual trap display!!!
I can't find the videos of her, but I'll keep looking. This is her last year, bone stock, left side of the slip...

593_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=XIt6fKLOxaIAX8K2UhX&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.jpg

No one has answered any questions, what engine? Transmission? Year?
Bob, you're pulling a generic number posted on a internet site which has no merit.

No one has answered any questions, what engine? Transmission? Year?
Bob, you're pulling a generic number posted on a internet site which has no merit.

Show me a video of ANY stock RT that is anywhere close to the ET you are talking about!

It's a 6.4L Scat Pack....you know what it does to RT's.....LOL!!!

Then you aren't answering clearly and objectively. FYI my Challenger is a RT 392. NOT a SRT, or any other price point higher, AN RT.
I do not need the Scat Pack nomenclature to feel better about it. No where on the car does it say Scat Pack. I realize it says it on the Window sticker but even at that it's an RT.

Back