Redeye Widebody

These kids...
They don't understand RWD. Jeezes.

Those are hard impacts!

With gigantic 2 piece rotors and 6 piston Brembo's and they still can't stop is just bad driving! I've had my Redeye up to 161 mph and had no problem slowing down without hitting anything.

upload_2021-12-11_19-55-38.jpeg

Anybody else want to post their personal best on a public highway?
116 in the Charger SXT. I was pissed I didn't go to the 121 limit, would have if I would have known at the time. Only car with an accurate speedometer I had.

:wideyed:
You have bigger balls than I do.
At 155 I had to shut down cuz I scared the **** out of myself.
Anybody else want to post their personal best on a public highway?
Should be interesting....
I've never exceeded the posted limit on a public road. :rolleyes:

But in my younger days I may have gone faster than Bob.
116 in the Charger SXT. I was pissed I didn't go to the 121 limit, would have if I would have known at the time. Only car with an accurate speedometer I had.

20200809_100403.jpg

I was on a racetrack...... Only took 12 seconds to get up to that speed in a little more than a 1/4 mile and then I shut it down in a hurry. Almost got kicked off the track. Pace car was driving at 55 mph. Not suppose to pass the official track pace car so I pulled over and acted like a had a tire problem and then WOT to catch up to the pack.

Last edited:
Have buried the 150mph in a b body rallye dash and the 120 in the fury before I had a cop speedo. Who knows the accuracy.
110 on my motorcycle, less brave hanging in the breeze.
My kitty cat hasn't been above 90 yet...

Putting that kinda Horsepower in the hands of the young and or irresponsible.. We'll be seeing ALLOT more of these types of stories..

Putting that kinda Horsepower in the hands of the young and or irresponsible.. We'll be seeing ALLOT more of these types of stories..

Just plain idiotic letting a kid drive that. I won’t let my salesguys touch them because they are that stupid and they are in their 30’s. At 80mph in AWD the tires break loose ffs

Just plain idiotic letting a kid drive that. I won’t let my salesguys touch them because they are that stupid and they are in their 30’s. At 80mph in AWD the tires break loose ffs

No one at Cook Dodge can take my Redeye or Scat Pack off the dealer lot without my permission.

Back