Redeye Widebody

Screenshot_20211225-060535_Chrome.jpg

I'm hoping my local dealer (Cook Dodge) is one of the Power Broker dealers. I'm learning stuff about the Stage 1 and Stage 2 upgrades. I guess the Demon owners are going to be pissed off because the Demon only ECU is part of the Redeye Stage 2 kit. They promised the Demon owners that NOTHING that is Demon specific will ever be available to anyone else. The problem with the Demon ECU is it has a speed limiter set at 168 mph. The Redeye ECU will roll 203 mph and I have seen some Redeye's hit 214 mph. I already have a lot of the Demon parts and assemblies in my Redeye. The engine in my Redeye is the exact same one that is in the Demon. Easy way to spot is the heads are painted black. Hellcats (717 hp) are orange. And the supercharger belt is green...same as the Demon. Transmission's are a little different. Demon has a trans brake and I have some other stuff not as efficient as a trans brake. Other than that I have the same trans gearing as a Demon. I have the exact rear axles and differential as a Demon . Both have 3.09 ring and pinions. So after the Stage 1 and 2 upgrades my Redeye will be almost 900 hp and deep into the 9 second range.

Back