Remember when?

47b844d6fd08d00f28701d79164e8f5c.jpg

Still freaks me out that somebody actually gave the nod to go ahead and market these.

295px-Hasbro_Javelin_Darts.jpg

Yet, once again we survived very nicely thank you very much.

Still freaks me out that somebody actually gave the nod to go ahead and market these.

View attachment 215562

Yet, once again we survived very nicely thank you very much.
My father bought a set for when my kids would visit, Mama Bear confiscated them to never be seen again. When was kid we were too smart for that type of thing, we entertained ourselves beating off caps with rocks, making sling shots with Y sticks and inner tube rubber, exploding whole packages of Lady Fingers and playing cowboys and indians with bows and arrows vs BB guns. Still have few scars. Sure was fun having zero electronics!!

My father bought a set for when my kids would visit, Mama Bear confiscated them to never be seen again. When was kid we were too smart for that type of thing, we entertained ourselves beating off caps with rocks, making sling shots with Y sticks and inner tube rubber, exploding whole packages of Lady Fingers and playing cowboys and indians with bows and arrows vs BB guns. Still have few scars. Sure was fun having zero electronics!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pyrex that didn't explode. Every piece of Pyrex since the 80's is no better than the glass in your windows. Clever marketing, the old PYREX is in capital letters, the newer glass is lowercase "pyrex."

images (35).jpeg

Back