Repro Hood Pad?

REM makes a molded one that is pretty good. I have one in my ‘68 Polara. Should be the same fo ‘67. Sold through one of their distributors. I can’t remember which one I used. It has been a few years.
image.jpg

I was just browsing through Murray Parks online store, and he has a repro hood pad listed. Don't recall the price, though.

Check carefully when you are price shopping that you distinguish between the molded hood pad and the regular hood pad. The molded is rigid whereas the regular one is just a floppy blanket and cheaper.

At what price....?

If you are going to state you have a part you should state a price so we can decide if it is for us or not....
You always gotta know the price, don’t you?:poke:

Currently they are 125 plus shipping for molded style. Shipping is high. Will be at Carlisle and will have on hand

Are the molded pads able to be rolled up and put in a tube or do you send in a flat box....?

Are the molded pads able to be rolled up and put in a tube or do you send in a flat box....?
Big no on that, you will break it, they are fragile, easy to bung of the edges and the surface and make them ugly.

Alan

@QQE: picking up at Carlisle might be great for on-site installation. Questions:

Do you also sell the pad for fuselage Dodge/Chrysler cars? 1970-1971 Dodge and 1972 Chrysler is what I am after.

Do you also sell the retaining clips?

Pictures would be great.

QQE,, thank you for providing this information..
Its a big help when people are selling things and state a price and shipping info..
When equipped with this info we can determine if this is an item we would want....

Back