restro of jezebelle

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
A few have requested photos of Jezebelle's restoration project. I can't post in the PM section so will post these here.

I searched "jazebelle bluefury361 and restoration" in the search box. Lots of pics there.

Before & after pics

My first attempt back in high school. '67 Satellite 383 4 bbl, auto. $75 purchase price. Sorry for the bad pictures!!

20180312_082452.jpg

20180310_194815.jpg

A few have requested photos of Jezebelle's restoration project. I can't post in the PM section so will post these here.

I searched "jazebelle bluefury361 and restoration" in the search box. Lots of pics there.

Before & after pics

Did Jezebell come from New Jersey? I remember someone requesting pictures of a red '69 300 that I had looked at back in the Dry Dock days. Was wondering if it was the same car.

Jeff

Did Jezebell come from New Jersey? I remember someone requesting pictures of a red '69 300 that I had looked at back in the Dry Dock days. Was wondering if it was the same car.

Jeff

Yes Jeff, she did. Your pictures were sent to Mark in Carlisle who was interested and decided to pass. He supplied the pictures to me and told me to go for it if I wished. I did.

It was listed on CL with no pictures and very little info. Nice guy though.

I'm thrilled to see that it went to a good home, and received the quick attention that it deserved. I had checked it out for my friends in Sweden, but they were afraid to pull the trigger on it because they weren't sure about the market for fuselage cars there. They usually bought '65-'68 Chryslers. I thought that they would have done fine with the car, but I'm glad that you were able to purchase it. It's a great color combo, and well optioned, and now it's beautiful after the work you have done.

Jeff

My first attempt back in high school. '67 Satellite 383 4 bbl, auto. $75 purchase price. Sorry for the bad pictures!!

Looks like it had a hard life, but for $75, it's not bad. At least in the pics, it doesn't look all that rusty, just dented up. I see some other Chrysler products in the background, possibly a '72 Newport and a Dart sedan.

Back