RH wheel studs with .614 knurl

Detroit_Lives

Reaction score
65 Polara power drums, 11" drums. several years ago I bought a set of wheel studs for the left side, Raybestos 615B & 616B front and rear, new old stuff from ebay So then I pressed out the front studs and thennn found out they are different sizes, mine have .614 knurl maybe .615 new. The ebay studs measure .650 and .545 knurl. front and rear. So can anyone tell me a source for the .614/.615 knurl size? I know everyone changes the leftys out for new RH studs which is what I am trying to do...where are you getting them ? figures mine will be the size nobody has heard of. The critical dimension is the knurl dia out to 3 decimal places but go figure they don't list that way. The length not critical a little over 1.5" ,Found ARP 3" long no thnx, Dorman vehicle search no good for my size, comes back with .625, .650, .673 dia. I quit ebay when they demand your bank routing number now, screw that. So I'm stuck and don't really want to put the lefties back in. Anyone heard of .615 knurl dia on a 65 C body? where'd you get yours ?

Last edited:
ok so I had googled a bit and came up with zip, kept looking and found it . So for anyone else I'll go ahead and post the info below. The problem is when I do the vehicle search on these parts sites it won't find this one. I was looking at Summit Rcing and they let you browse thru all the dorman part numbers without a specific vehicle. Once I found the Dorman number it comes up everywhere.

Dorman pn. 610-280.1 right hand threads, 1/2-20, .6149 knurl diameter, 1 7/8 length

I installed the Dorman RH studs, they have longer shoulders than the original studs but with the drums on they don't come thru so its all good.

P9180106.JPG

P9180108.JPG

Back