Right side fender mirror

You may want to rethink the passenger side mirror. I have one on my '64 GTO and it is useless. Unless you are going for ascetics, I would consider spending the money elsewhere as the function is negligible at best.

I kind of thought it might be nearly useless. I am after more of the look. Murray Park has both mirror styles I forgot to tell him, which I have. I am waiting on a quote. I was happy with the quote he gave me on my high and low tone horns in working order, $50 for both.

He used to be dirt cheap. I think he's stepping it up a notch in the direction of Frank Mitchell,
I just had him send to me, in my specific language, "the worst and crappiest T&T wheel you have. The cheapest POS you got."
$50.00 + 15 chipping. 65 bucks. WTF?
I opened the box and said My God this is literally useless!

He used to be dirt cheap. I think he's stepping it up a notch in the direction of Frank Mitchell,
I just had him send to me, in my specific language, "the worst and crappiest T&T wheel you have. The cheapest POS you got."
$50.00 + 15 chipping. 65 bucks. WTF?
I opened the box and said My God this is literally useless!

So the one in the box looks like mine.

Yep. Light blue. Just like yours....
I thought, WTF, did Bob sell his wheel to Murray????
For 5 bucks yet??

Murrays been high in his prices for fifteen years but where you gonna find parts ? He's the only C body source.

I'm reserved to sending my wheel to Texas and get it padded and wrapped in leather.

Send it to Garys in Carlisle .....best steering wheel restoration place there is

I'll have to look into that. I'm not sure Gary can save mine. The plastic is cracked on the back side in several places that aren't on the rim portion.

Its made of the same plastic on the wheel correct?

Take some photos and send it to them, its expensive but you pay for the best

Here is a detailed picture of my mirror and I believe the single posts are left and rights. I haven't looked at yet since this discussion started.

View attachment 6892

The location surprized me. I have several '67 and '68 C-bodies, 3 '67 Plymouth B-bodies and a '68 Plymouth B-body. All the '67s have the mirrors moved forward 5-6" so you have to look at the mirror through the vent wing and all the '68s are just behind the vent wing, like your 300.

I have had 6-7 cars from '66-'68 with right hand mirrors and they are passenger side only, and they were all manual adjust without a remote cable.

Last edited:
The mirror on mine is in the same place as on the 66. Pretty much in line with the back of the vent window post.

DSC_016-7.jpg

DSC_016-7.jpg

The mirror on mine is in the same place as on the 66. Pretty much in line with the back of the vent window post.

The '67s must have been a "should have left well enough alone" year.

Hey, thanks for sharing your arctic blast last weekend, it was our first morning below zero here on Monday.

.'67 NewYorker Apr-May 2006 (4).JPG

'67 NewYorker Apr-May 2006 (4).JPG

Huh! Below zero????

Yeah, burtochamous... Just less than an inch of snow though, Minneapolis got 10" and just north of there 12"... It went on to your home state from there.

The freakin wind was so crazy Sunday evening that I lost power for a couple hours.

Last edited:
Yeah, burtochamous... Just less than an inch of snow though, Minneapolis got 10" and just north of there 12"... It went on to your home state from there.

The freakin wind was so crazy Sunday evening that I lost power for a couple hours.

Yes Sir, my Cousin in Green Bay said they got 5" of snow a couple of days ago. I was hoping to get to Green Bay and see the Packer game on the 23rd without the snow and salt. I'll be there for a week. Probably no ice fishing this time. Can't take the NY'er this trip either.

The '67s must have been a "should have left well enough alone" year.

Hey, thanks for sharing your arctic blast last weekend, it was our first morning below zero here on Monday.

.View attachment 6926

That seems like a pretty useless location. I can't understand how it could be of any use. Are they like that on all the 67's you have seen, or has a PO remounted it in the wrong spot after body work?

Back