Right side fender mirror

Yeah, burtochamous... Just less than an inch of snow though, Minneapolis got 10" and just north of there 12"... It went on to your home state from there.

The freakin wind was so crazy Sunday evening that I lost power for a couple hours.

Thats too much snow ...and way too cold

That seems like a pretty useless location. I can't understand how it could be of any use. Are they like that on all the 67's you have seen, or has a PO remounted it in the wrong spot after body work?

Had (6) '67 Chryslers here to check, (1) '67 VIP, (2) '67 Satellites and (1) '67 Belvedere II and they all have the mirror in the forward position.

I came across a picture of my '66 Hemi Belvedere II and it also has it in the forward position.

When going through my picture folders I found that the '66 B-bodies used the forward position along with any and all '67s ranging from the Barracuda to the Imperial. I would wager that Matt could add to the input with his Imperial.

66 Hemi Belvedere.jpg67 300 (12).jpg

66 Hemi Belvedere.jpg

67 300 (12).jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting.......... Can you see through it? The RH one looks even less usable than the LH one. Looks like the A pillar is in the way along with the vent window. Makes a person wonder what their reasoning was.

Do you still have that Hemi Belevedere? That is a sweet rare car!!! 8.75 or Dana 60?

Do you still have that Hemi Belevedere? That is a sweet rare car!!! 8.75 or Dana 60?

Nope, and I kick myself everytime it comes up.... I sold it just a couple years before they started reproducing the Hemi blocks... early 90s.

I guess the guy in central Iowa that bought it from me, still has it.

It was a very decent, solid car with 51,000 miles, but with no engine or transmission. In '66 they used the 8.75" with the autos and the Dana 60 with the 4 speeds. It was an automatic car, and still had the original 3.91 8.75" in the car.

Last edited:
Only sell one after replacing with a better example but too often I also keep the other one. Running out of space.

Back