Robertshaw part number 335-195 thermostat?

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Would anyone have a cross reference on a Robertshaw part number 335-195 thermostat? I have 4 and would like to find original fitment. I have tried the internet search, I find a others for sale without listing the fitment. As far as I get is some alternate part numbers, but still no listing of application.
Thanks

If they are the same diameter as for a B/RB motor, that would probably be their main application, with a 195 degree F rating. If they are smaller than the B/RB diameter, they will also fit GM cars and 1980 and newer Chrysler LA motors, at 195 degree F rating. Not sure of the Ford thermostat diameters. For example, the same thermostat that fits my '80 Newport 360 is the same thermostat that fits a normal 350 Chevy motor, 1970s or so.

There might be some diameters listed in the RockAuto "INFO" page for each thermostat part number? Once the particular diameters and such are determined, clicking on the particular part number in the RA catalog will bring up a list of makes, and years.

At one point in time, seems like Mr. Gasket was selling knock-offs, so their part numbers might kind of coincide with the numbers you have?

FWIW,
CBODY67

If they are the same diameter as for a B/RB motor, that would probably be their main application, with a 195 degree F rating. If they are smaller than the B/RB diameter, they will also fit GM cars and 1980 and newer Chrysler LA motors, at 195 degree F rating. Not sure of the Ford thermostat diameters. For example, the same thermostat that fits my '80 Newport 360 is the same thermostat that fits a normal 350 Chevy motor, 1970s or so.

There might be some diameters listed in the RockAuto "INFO" page for each thermostat part number? Once the particular diameters and such are determined, clicking on the particular part number in the RA catalog will bring up a list of makes, and years.

At one point in time, seems like Mr. Gasket was selling knock-offs, so their part numbers might kind of coincide with the numbers you have?

FWIW,
CBODY67
These 335 thermostats are the smaller, so must be for the later chrysler LA and GM. Thanks.

Small = 2.19" diameter B/RB size + 2.49" diameter.

Had the same problem when I looked for a thermostat, I just measured the old one and then looked what fit.

The 335 RobertShaw stats are good for the /6. I copped a few, probably a lifetime supply for moi. That 1983 motor is very well designed, with the earlier quirks like the spark plug tubes gone. I suppose a forged crank would be a small improvement for some apps, but I run mine on whatever low octane slop has the lowest price, and it runs great. Good, durable engine for an urban shortbed pickup truck.

FWIW,
CBODY67
Mr Gasket still knocks off the 370 series, good for our B/RBs. I tried two. They do alright for a season, but that's all. The Real Deal works MUCH better. Small stuff like sticking to old specs makes a big difference.

Back