Rod's & Relics Fort Erie, ON Sunday June 11th (tomorrow)

mr. fix it

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I just heard an announcement about this car show in Fort Erie, ON June 11th(tomorrow)
Since I'm a single guy for the week and the weather forecast is look ing really good I think I will head out to enjoy the day.

upload_2017-6-10_7-51-56.png

Have a great time, was the Barracuda a influence? It would have swayed me.

nope, I live about 30 minutes away. When I first bought my current house I found a bunch of the show placards in the garage

Have a great time, was the Barracuda a influence? It would have swayed me.

I think the Barracuda was a mistake... since they appear to be hounoring the '67 and '87 model years. That's a '66.

think they picked out 2 cars randomly, one of the Kudos for attending is that if chosen, your car appears on the next years t-shirts and advertising...

IMG_2759.JPG
IMG_2795.JPG
IMG_2776.JPG
IMG_2791.JPG
IMG_2772.JPG
IMG_2770.JPG
IMG_2766.JPG
IMG_2780.JPG
IMG_2760.JPG
Here are the Dodge products
Dave was there with his 65 Polara vert but I missed getting a shot of the car (sorry...)
Finally I got a treat to seeing a 1960 Phoneix 4dr which I never expected to see in a million years

Always nice when the shows are on grass. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Is this an optical illusion, or is there a run in your paint?
upload_2017-6-11_17-59-35.jpeg

Always nice when the shows are on grass. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Is this an optical illusion, or is there a run in your paint?
View attachment 128105
Happy to share
But it in reality was a battle field...
So many ruts that I nearly twisted my ankle twice plus it didn't do anything for my lower back issues ...

Nice place for a show but I would not be pleased if there were any nuts on my car at the end of the day.

Nice place for a show but I would not be pleased if there were any nuts on my car at the end of the day.
True I had to vacuum out the car at the end of the day. it was a small price to pay for a nice piece of shade...
No nuts, just some leaves and a few pine needles

the only nuts i saw were the ones that were drooling over the cars as they walked by.:lol:
Only one person knew about my Poly.

I did get to talk with the owner of the other 1960 Phoenix for some time. Nice person that lives about 30 minutes away.
I was totally shocked to see a car that was same year and model series to mine..
This one is a Texas car but still suffered from eyebrow rot..

Don told me that the 1960 Dart's in Canada received the Plymouth interiors.. no surprise there... Those darned Plodges...:rolleyes:

This particular car has 4 wheel disc brake conversion, front sway bar added and a 76 318LA 4bbl & headers
img_2760-jpg.jpg

Back