Roll call: If you are going to the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle please post here.

Sorry to hear about your woes Jeff. Keep being persistent and have a good time. Where will you be sleeping? Under a bridge?:poke:
Dodge tent... (rental minivan)...wished you could have made it

Luckily for Jeff his plane just happened to crash into the fairgrounds, so at least he finally made it.
Wasn't flying with Han Solo... Crashing into the fairgrounds would have been better... I landed in Philly... yuck.

Until next year!
Holy bat poop... you got a pic of Stan Lee... :rofl::poke:
902bc08d-b8d5-4d5c-b9b0-d80e6113bf7f-jpeg.jpg

I did not do many pictures.
I am fascinated by old race cars, so here is what I got.
View attachment 198646
View attachment 198647
View attachment 198648 View attachment 198649 View attachment 198650
These are Herb McCandless (Mr. 4 Speed) race cars. The 65 was a sportsman car when he was part time. The 68 was bought at $500 a month in May of 68. Says on wrote write up the car always finished in the money lots of match racing, paid it off by October.
This is the equivalent of a new Hellcat or Demon, paying that off from proceeds of racing it instead of posting you tube shenanigans for free

I love the old race cars too.

Seen most of them when they were active race cars in the 60's and early 70's.

I thought the car count for the C Body & Imperial classes were down this year and as usual there was not enough space allotted. It was difficult to judge the car count as the Imperials & 300's were not near the rest of the C Bodies. Just my impression.

I thought the car count for the C Body & Imperial classes were down this year and as usual there was not enough space allotted. It was difficult to judge the car count as the Imperials & 300's were not near the rest of the C Bodies. Just my impression.

Agreed on all counts. I so wish just once they would put all the full size cars together . A peeve of mine since always

Agreed on all counts. I so wish just once they would put all the full size cars together . A peeve of mine since always
I agree completely, it would be great to see how the cars developed over the years and in a couple of rows rather than scattered all over the fairgrounds Willy Nilly. It was two beers from the c bodies to the c-body Imperial's and the fin cars. Ridiculous!. Meanwhile we had 80's Gran Fury's next to us.... I mean like them but what were they thinking?

Kenny, about how many C-bodies were there this year? The numbers going up or down?
Down I'd say, but it seems to go in phases. Last year there there were tons more and way more Imperial's. This year only 4 or 5 total!. If I'd registered under the Imperial's I may have gotten something. I was happy though, got to see old friends, had a lot of laughs. Lots of people asking me questions about the car, it was great over all. Missed seeing you.
Next year I'm coming for the whole weekend

Down I'd say, but it seems to go in phases. Last year there there were tons more and way more Imperial's. This year only 4 or 5 total!. If I'd registered under the Imperial's I may have gotten something. I was happy though, got to see old friends, had a lot of laughs. Lots of people asking me questions about the car, it was great over all. Missed seeing you.
You can bring Sammy and her stand in... :D

I forget the fella's name, but the by the eighth time one of us gave him the "Sammy, my how you've changed"... I think he realized his day was going to be down hill from there. :lol:

That blue 66 Charger has been in the corral the last 3 years. Still asking $22k?
Twin of Dad's 66 Charger if you add air and pw. One of my favorites.

Don't know what they called it in '73 but B9 is the same as color my '78 NYB Starlight Blue Sunfire Metallic. And I love it!

1973 Paint Charts for B9

Chrysler called it Regal Blue Poly

Dodge called it Dark Blue Poly

Plymouth called it Regal Blue

Kenny, the plan is to be there next year with the NYB.

We're gonna change hotels next year. The Comfort Inn in Mechanicsburg was fine, but it's been taken over by a small Mopar club on Friday and Saturday. They tend to be rude and loud and after a second year of them, I've had enough.

We're gonna change hotels next year. The Comfort Inn in Mechanicsburg was fine, but it's been taken over by a small Mopar club on Friday and Saturday. They tend to be rude and loud and after a second year of them, I've had enough.
We'll be at the Comfort Suites in Downtown Carlisle next year, booked it on the way home. We were spoiled by the 3 mile drive to the show last weekend from the Wyndham Days Inn, but the 1794 Whiskey Rebellion restaurant at the Comfort Suites won us over.

Just got the survey from Carlisle events. At the end there is a comment section. For those that thought there wasn't enough room for us and or think we should be grouped together, there's the place to make that point.

Just got the survey from Carlisle events. At the end there is a comment section. For those that thought there wasn't enough room for us and or think we should be grouped together, there's the place to make that point.

Was it in an email? Or is there a section in the website to make those comments.

I agree that the ALL the Full Size Cars should be together. And have enough room for all of us. Make the allocated space for the Fiats smaller.....

Back