Roll call: If you are going to the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle please post here.

I believe the real CBarge is "I".

Can't really see his face to be sure, but I think I'm correct.

I misled the Doc on cbarge. I knew he was in take #1 and missed take #2.

You showing up Stan would be enough incentive for renewing my spaces. Your room is still available in hotel Connie.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

But I thought we had already covered the value of renewal... :lol:

Screw it, Stan would definitely be more fun and a better companion while I trot my happy *** for laps around the fairgrounds. :rofl:

Made some changes...not sure if I'm 100% correct...let me know...betcha Stan is laughing at my attempts...he would have nailed it the first time...Well, there's always 2019 :rofl:.
2018 Take Three arrows semi final maybe.jpg

I appreciate and applaud your efforts

Thanks...when I was born the sweaty doctor said to my momma, "Well, I've seen better looking babies...he's probably gonna be a dumb lil' runt...But, that little bastard is relentlessly perseverant...it took forever to hook him and pull 'em out of your slippery belly...don't think he's ready for this cruel world."
:rofl:

Great job Doc!
We still have room to photoshop you in there right along side Will.
Backrow cause Dave says you were tardy!

Great job Doc!
We still have room to photoshop you in there right along side Will.
Backrow cause Dave says you were tardy!
Thanks, sure you mean someone else who used to be caretaker for Old Red:poke: I would love to meet the C Body gang some day.
**I promise to organize the group photo shoot for next year's Mopars in the Park. If Scott and others aren't already.

Lets drag this thing out further and put cars to faces.
I’m “f” and this is my “C”.
25803DB1-89AB-4B7A-8787-52332B1148AE.jpeg

One of these years I’ll bring it to Carlisle.

I can fix the 68 to 65...The least I could do since you delivered that Imperial steering column to the clinic last year...glad I never extracted the wrong tooth number...:rofl:
Lol that reminds me I need to send you that horn inset when I get home.

Back