Roll call: If you are going to the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle please post here.

Wagons are only fun to drive when towing a vintage camper. Otherwise one needs a convertible .

I renewed my spaces for next year before leaving, so I'll be staying at the Connie hotel in Prow again.
You've given me even more incentive.:)
I now have 2 next to him, so that's 5 spaces to create "Camp C Body"... oh and sell something from:lol:

Not everyone accounted for...and I hope I'm accurate...I can add names if anyone chimes in later. Hope I didn't miss anyone that did comment for "take 2" photo...I can do same thing for "take one" photo.
cbodypic 2nd take.jpg

Not everyone accounted for...and I hope I'm accurate...I can add names if anyone chimes in later. Hope I didn't miss anyone that did comment for "take 2" photo...I can do same thing for "take one" photo.
View attachment 200668
You're doing great Doc... If you're willing, we always enjoy reaping the benefits of someone else's labor...

2018 Take Three.jpg

Here is "Take Three". Should have all those from both photos
Added: (as best I could)
-"Live for the King" and the photo crew down front.
-Two on the far left. "Cbarge"?
-blue hat right in middle between Dave and Murray.
-Red cap peeking over Carstans shoulder.

View attachment 200685
Here is "Take Three". Should have all those from both photos
Added: (as best I could)
-"Live for the King" and the photo crew down front.
-Two on the far left. "Cbarge"?
-blue hat right in middle between Dave and Murray.
-Red cap peeking over Carstans shoulder.
Thanks I'll use this one then...did Kenny make it any pics?

"Take three" almost done with different letter assignments from "Take Two"...not complete without the blanks filled in for the 2 additions. Better check my accuracy on names and letters....
2018 Take Three arrows semi final.jpg

Back