Roll call: If you are going to the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle please post here.

I won't even get started on all these car shows in the dead of July when weather is miserable. Sometimes though, Carlisle will be tolerable, but it's hit and miss....

Why is the Chrysler Nationals always in the dead of summer on the hottest days of the year? Love the show, but darn if it doesn't test the old radiator.

Not sure what I'm doing now about Carlisle. Was my intent to take my other 65 Monaco and sell it. Though I just realized the car corral only allows running cars not on a trailer and mine just doesn't fall into that category. Going to have to come up with another game plan. Don't want to pay for an entire vendor space.

View attachment 192603

View attachment 192604

View attachment 192605

When it gets too hot at Carlisle, I just think about this view from my front door about 5 months earlier.

vcNrxY1.jpg

Carlisle events has a big event every two weeks throughout the summer, April to September. Some group and more than one will get the hot weather.
I'm fine with the temps.

The heat and humidity are just part of the experience. I kinda enjoy it. Winter comes soon enough.

I will be attending as a parts scrounger only again. I'll be driving my Ram 2500 in hopes of scoring the rest of the parts I need to get the restoration started. I'll be staying at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg.

I won't even get started on all these car shows in the dead of July when weather is miserable. Sometimes though, Carlisle will be tolerable, but it's hit and miss....
I have found PA weather to be quite nice in July... a little less heat and lot less humidity...:rolleyes:

I will be attending as a parts scrounger only again. I'll be driving my Ram 2500 in hopes of scoring the rest of the parts I need to get the restoration started. I'll be staying at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg.
I have got to find a way to spend a little time with you this year... :thumbsup::lol:

I'll be in row P 134/35/36 right next to Jeff. Lots of C body stuff and a fire sale.... Just come by and name your price if you see something you like, (or need).

Our tent will be located in rows H and I in spots 136-143, this is right outside of building T. There is always extra chairs set up and free water available so that you can rest up to do more walking and parts searching. Several of you guys have already sent in your carpet order and I spoke to my rep today from ACC and they will be molded next week so that they will be fresh for your use.

If there should be any other special request for your restoration needs, please let me know as I am trying to have everything processed by Friday, June 29th. The sooner the better. This includes Top Cat window felts, Steele and Metro weatherstripping, Precision gaskets and Quirey detail pieces as date coded hoses, etc.

Also, stop by and pickup a complimentary copy of the current issue of Chrysler Power magazine and take advantage of the $5.00 discount code.

See everyone in Carlisle,
Richard O'Shields
Restoration Parts and Materials

I'll be in row P 134/35/36 right next to Jeff. Lots of C body stuff and a fire sale.... Just come by and name your price if you see something you like, (or need).

Any Formal parts? ...... Except 1157 bulbs and the air cleaner wing nut? LOL!:poke:

Back