Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/3997941630.html

image.jpg

Wow! I love it! And they had the balls to paint those acres of sheet metal in black!

Mother flucker. I wonder if he'll trade for a Monaco.......

I am maxed on space but that thing is BAAAD.

I'd be all over it if I had that much mad money laying around, hell I wouldn't even be upset if he didn't budge on his price!

I asked my wife if she would drive it & she said she already has a car & doesn't know why anybody would need more than one....

I'm not getting another ******* dog so I'm officially out. :(

That would be a great wagon for hauling a dog or two around in. Dammit I want it!

I'm maxed out too, if I could just get rid of that 70 Challenger project! I can't spend another winter with cars packed like sardines in my shop! Dammit!! I need a lift in the shop before I need another car and not just so I could stack them either. I have to finish my RR too, Dammit Dammit Dammit!!:BangHead:

Love the Black and Tan combo but I'm thinking this one was not born black.

I'm maxed out too, if I could just get rid of that 70 Challenger project! I can't spend another winter with cars packed like sardines in my shop! Dammit!! I need a lift in the shop before I need another car and not just so I could stack them either. I have to finish my RR too, Dammit Dammit Dammit!!:BangHead:

70...Challenger...project...must...resist...!

Oh and it's a good one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back