Rust Valley Restorers property sold

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
This BC property was put up a few years ago, but the deal had to include taking all the cars that had been collected. Nobody stepped up to the plate, so now it has been sold without the cars. Cars and trucks in all state of disrepair will be auctioned off with no reserve in 2 weeks. He is still keeping a handful for himself.

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/rust-va...8HkfnfjGQlTzv-uNxSOpnY1KCfJBoNJJG0Id6X7da16dc

The host of a popular History Channel show is finally selling his Tappen property and roughly 500 cars after years of planning to retire.

Mike Hall became a local celebrity back in 2017 when he tried to sell his five-acre parcel of land in the Shuswap. The catch? It was filled with more than 500 cars Hall had collected in the last 40 years.

The show Rust Valley Restorers stars Hall, better know as the Rasta Blasta, and his crew of auto mechanics. Episodes focus on the team trying to restore broken-down cars to their former glory.

READ MORE: Rasta Blasta blasting onto television with 'Rust Valley Restorers' set in Shuswap

Now, Hall said the “field of dreams” has finally been sold and an Electric Garage auction for the cars will be held at the property, Oct. 2 at 9 a.m. The auction will be taped live for the show, which received a green light for season four back in May. Two seasons of the show are also available on Netflix.

He doesn’t know if the show will continue. “It’s all up in the air. I’m turning 65… so I’ll keep 20 or 30 and see what happens but we’re still filming this year,” he said.

Attracting a massive fan base for its unique approach to restoration, Rust Valley Restorers is a Top 10 program amongst men ages 25 to 54, according to Corus Studios.

Hall said the feeling of leaving the property hasn’t sunk in yet. “I’ll let you know the day of the auction when they’re all gone.”

“Forty years of my life is going to vanish in one day. I mean, I’m kind of sad but like, I don’t know. What do you do? There are no guarantees in life, I could drop dead tomorrow and then what’s going to happen with the cars?” he said.

Hall will be keeping mostly muscle cars and a dodge convertible.

Rust Valley Restorers Collector Car Auction No Reserve - Session 1 - Page 1 of 11 - The Electric Garage

42591152_1m.jpg

42591210_1m.jpg

42591359_1m.jpg

42596164_1m.jpg

42591312_1m.jpg

Last edited:
Some Kool stuff but only a couple of C’s and no Imps.
A few B-body projects that look promising and a bunch of second gen Chargers that aren’t for sale…..

They originally had a bunch of 2nd Gen Chargers in the auction but they pulled them all out. Wonder if any of the cars have titles? Can't import into the US without one.

I watched all the seasons, cool show, was wondering if there was going to be a fourth season. Appreciate the post. Will be following this to see what happens after the auctions.

I liked the show but I wonder how well he actually restored some of these vehicle's.

The value had to be in that property. For sure he had a few gems in there, but most of it looked like parts cars.
Likeable guy on TV. I wish him the best of luck. I wonder if the show will go on with a twist?

Dave

Seeing this reminded me of an episode of coldwar motors. A guy stopped by on his way home from picking up his car from this auction.
I guess he was an online bidder but by the time he got there they gave his car to somebody else so he ended up with a different one.

Back