SAVE IT SAVE IT SAVE IT…..ok we will

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I have an assignment today for myself. All you guys who yell & stomp your feet at every rust bucket I video in a junkyard SAVE IT SAVE IT SAVE IT….that car could be restored…..well today with help from Field Agent 340 we are saving one. It ain’t going to be easy. It definitely ain’t going to be cheap. You can do your part in helping out by watching the YouTube videos that will be posted about this car. Less than 600 made & most likely less than 200 exist. Finding parts is going to be tough which is why we need you to watch the videos. There’s already a video of the car when I found it & the calls from the peanut galley to save it started coming in. Already had one guy comment THAT CAR SHOULD BE SAVE ! Who would let such a car get in that condition he screamed. Then he said why’s it got a 65 grille in it. I replied to him obviously you didn’t bother to watch the video because we explained why the 65 grill & showed the correct grille in great shape was in the trunk. So don’t do like that guy did. You want to see cars get saved..watch & support the channel & the videos. Subscribe & hit the thumbs up button. It helps us save & discover more cars & you can do it from your recliner. I’ll post video #2 as soon as it’s all filmed & edited. If you’ve expecting a Barrett-Jackson car or videos from a well funded channel with a production crew then pick up your remote & watch a watch something else. The Field Agents & I are real grass roots car guys that have actually saved hundreds of cars. We all work on them, drive them, flip them to new owners & sometimes race them. So you’re gonna ask me …well what’s your channel & where do I find it….here’s a big clue ——>Bobs Classic Cars & Parts you can find us on YouTube & Facebook with links to the videos.

Alright, I'm hooked. That's my second favorite year so I liked the vid and subscribed to the channel. I have to pick up a part from Desert Valley today for my 66 Chrysler so I'll do some recon to see if they have one of these there and report back.

Alright, I'm hooked. That's my second favorite year so I liked the vid and subscribed to the channel. I have to pick up a part from Desert Valley today for my 66 Chrysler so I'll do some recon to see if they have one of these there and report back.
Thank you. Just got back from videoing him load the car. I’ll have it posted soon

I was thinking he was asking $1800. My car was considerably nicer, but not perfect and I paid $1000 for it. I would like this car for parts especial since there is no title and the engine is unknown. I was thinking maybe $750. What are your thoughts on price?

I was thinking he was asking $1800. My car was considerably nicer, but not perfect and I paid $1000 for it. I would like this car for parts especial since there is no title and the engine is unknown. I was thinking maybe $750. What are your thoughts on price?
$750 to $1000 would be a good buy. It’s got a lot of good parts

HELP !!!!! A long time member, been away for awhile. I find the site has been fixed so well it no longer works.
I'm trying to post a local CL listing for a 65 300 L convertible and can't figure out how to start a new posting....

Back