school me on the sentinel system

69` c barge

Reaction score
Hey guys, can you guys school me on the sentinel system for a 69` 300 and where I can get a wiring diagram for it and literature, I have a parts car with it and would like to change it over.:yaayy:Thanks.

Are you saying you want to remove it and install into another car? If its at all possible to power up the parts car before removing the system to see if it even works, that would be advisable. It should be in your FSM.

Yes, but the dash sensor is missing, and was told if the main computer by the glove box does not work it can`t be replaced, I was able to get a sensor but how do i test the one by the glove box to see is it works , with out damaging it, the dash has been removed. I need a wiring diagram and literature so I can read on it so I don`t mess it up. Thanks.

Let us know what you learn because mine is not working and I have yet to really look into it.

You can download the 1970 Chrysler shop manual here. The chapter on the Sentinel system starts on page 45 of the PDF. I would assume it's identical to 1969 in that respect.

This is the wiring diagram, the amplifier (computer) behind the glove box is represented by the bar on the left.

sentinel-wiring.jpg

Thanks so very much for your info, I ordered the CD and paper manual, I will have some homework to do. and copied the wiring diagram, Thanks ceebuddy. and everyone else that posted.

Back