Screenshot of the Day

It's starting...

Seller's Description​

Used to see the Titanic don't need anymore easy to control with a Logitech controller BRINGING BATTERIES don't be like the others and forget the submarine is made out of tungsten and carbon fiber .

06-23-23.2024 Ocean Gate submarine Ocean Gate.www.facebook.com.jpg

:wideyed:

Big Rain came early this morning with plenty of Lighting. Here's one dumbazz worker for the County grading the beach approaches during the storm. You can think the rubber tire's may protect him from a lighting strike but not with the metal grading box on the ground Ya'think?

06-23-23.07;51am Volusia Beaches NSB North Beach Cam.001.jpg

Maybe he has been struck before and he's playing the odds Plus you get disability from the city of you get struck.

Maybe he has been struck before and he's playing the odds Plus you get disability from the city of you get struck.
No it was the Live Cam and he was working (back & forth). They grade all the beach approaches every morning and sometimes during the day to smooth them out so people don't get stuck right off the bat driving onto the hard packed sand. Kind of stupid to do it during heavy rain as the rain will wash out the sand and they'll have to redo it.

It's most likely his supervisor that told him to get out there and that he wasn't gonna get any 'Overtime'.

Yesterdays afternoon storm was a real bang up as the trash bins where flying. A real gully washer and I couldn't believe it when I looked out the back window and saw all the traffic still going on US1. Quite a few weren't even driving with their headlights on, scheech. So much lighting I even un-plugged pretty much everything and you couldn't see much more than 20 feet in the heavy rain. It was a pretty big red cell on Windy radar and lasted for about a hour with lighter rain for several hours after. Dropped the temperature down as it was 91+ degrees and after the storm it dropped 20 degrees to 72°. No hail a least...

(edit) I misread your 'struck' for stuck, heh you don't get struck more than once down here, you get pretty much 'dead' if you get struck by lighting (direct hit). I worked with a guy that got wacked bad just by being on a pay phone with a lighting strike really not even near him. I luckily missed being hit by exploding concrete when a bolt of lighting struck a rebar reinforced concrete wall about 1/4 of a mile from me on a perfectly sunny day (thunderstorms to the west).

Last edited:
What are you waiting for?
Well if you must know. I'm still waiting to hear back from the owner of the '74 Newport. Car is still listed, I might try again after the 4th. At the price for that "90% rust free" former Arizona cruiser you'd kick my.... for not responding.

Well if you must know. I'm still waiting to hear back from the owner of the '74 Newport. Car is still listed, I might try again after the 4th. At the price for that "90% rust free" former Arizona cruiser you'd kick my.... for not responding.
Hope he calls back soon. How was the show today?

The show seemed smaller than previous years. I decided to take dad's Camaro for a change. That car is just to small, nothing like the Imperial.
I'm sure the clouds scared away the wussies we have around here.

Wonder how many men are now stuck with a boat wondering when do the women come flocking to them.

1688923245996.png

Last edited:
What do you do when the sky is blue and there isn't one cloud. It's time to take the Imperial out for a back road cruise to Freeborn, MN and their annual car show.
IMG_20230709_160235032_HDR.jpg

Key West Mallory Square Live Cam: CARNIVAL PARADISE, arriving from Tampa and departing for Montego Bay Jamaica at 6:00pm.

07-11-23.11;24.CARNIVAL PARADISE, arriving from Tampa & departing for Montego Bay Jamaica at 6...jpg

Doin’ a little traveling (actually, moving from Omaha) and came across this listing. Hilariously bad enough to have qualified for Jay Leno’s “Headlines” segment—if only it were still on:
EFC1E318-7FFD-403F-9CE8-43C0C38DAA2D.jpeg

Microwave air conditioning…I wonder how that’d work.

A coffee-tea-maker desk would be kinda nice for those days when I’m too lazy to get off my *** to get a cup of joe.

Complimentary high speed intern: there’s a Monica Lewinsky joke in there that I won’t touch.

Back