Screenshot of the Day

800b983ad413e67c6e050ba2144ad610f7ef5ede.jpg

78DB300B-B6DD-498A-BB89-9E83F86D8FAA.jpeg
According to People Ragazine, they’re among the finalists for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

Makes sense, you know the saying, The only way to catch a Mopar, is with a Mopar!
That's a screenshot of a recent March video of cars gathering in Orlando, they weren't messing about, kid said he saw over a dozen FHP cars and countless Orange County Sheriff's, plus Orlando PD. The police were using plenty of undercover vehicles plus were monitoring social media and blocking them off from the next meet up location. I think after that Texas incident there is going to be a nationwide crackdown.

I think after that Texas incident there is going to be a nationwide crackdown.
I doubt it. The areas with a racing problem will handle it. Stupid people will always be able to get a license, and buy a car. All the deaths in California hasn't resulted in a nationwide effort to stop it. They still race in Cali, even if they shred the vehicle if caught. Would they stop all people from driving, because of the other traffic deaths unrelated to street racing?

I doubt it. The areas with a racing problem will handle it. Stupid people will always be able to get a license, and buy a car. All the deaths in California hasn't resulted in a nationwide effort to stop it. They still race in Cali, even if they shred the vehicle if caught. Would they stop all people from driving, because of the other traffic deaths unrelated to street racing?

I'm not talking about street racing but these stupid YouTube star fanbase meetups/takeovers just for the purpose of 'Content'. Here in Daytona Beach we have had impromptu jack up 4x4 truck events where one of the first years they did it the City of Daytona Beach wrote out over 2,000+ citations in one weekend.

The most recent year of the truck event they had a COVID Concert out at the Speedway where you paid like 300 bucks for a spaced out parking space to enjoy the concert but the problem was the sped'way didn't allow 'Jacked Up' trucks in. It was still a sellout (or so they say) <smh>

Back