screw and bolt sizes

monaco

Reaction score
I'm am in the middle of rebuilding my 66 monaco. Can anyone tell me if there is a manual that will tell me screw and bolt sizes and types for different parts of the car?

Good Mornin' Monaco. And first off, Welcome to FCBO , we're a happy and friendly group here. As to your question: In almost half ah century in the hobby I'll have to say not to my knowledge. Mr G's in Fort Worth would be a good source for most forms and sizes of specialty automotive fasteners but you'll need their catalog to get started and their on the web. My question to you iz: You did buy ay least two boxes 1 quart size and 1 gallon size of zip-lock bags for bagin. 'n tagin' before you started the tare down didn't you? Please tell us yes 'cuz yer gonna have some long nites if you missed that first step in the process, Either way, G.L. with the re-do, Jer

some cars had a factory assembly manual. not sure if yours did and not sure if it goes into details like bolts

No, a friend tore it apart to do the body and paint and just threw everything in boxes... nightmare lol

I waz bein' kind when I said you're in for some long nites. I think you're bein' too kind when you say this Dude iz your friend. Even if it waz ah freebee paint jub you're in for the biggest PITA of your life. Y'ever think about buyin' another '66 az ah guide and matching piece for piece? Hey, you'd have some sparez even after the put together and selling off the rest, win win. Like I said before, G.L. with it, Jer

Back