Search Engine in the for "Parts Wanted" section

Boyd

Reaction score
"For C Bodies" insists that you buy things in their "Parts Wanted" forum, but there is no search engine. 167 pages and 25 listings per page for sale and no search engine. Then they don't have any info on how to contact the administrator just in case I can't find the search engine! I am 76 years old. I don't have the time.

If you navigate to the sub forum you're interested in and hit the search icon in the upper right you can choose to search just in that forum

"For C Bodies" insists that you buy things in their "Parts Wanted" forum, but there is no search engine. 167 pages and 25 listings per page for sale and no search engine. Then they don't have any info on how to contact the administrator just in case I can't find the search engine! I am 76 years old. I don't have the time.
Posting your concerns in the slab side forum won't get your question answered. I will move the thread to website questions.

Screenshot_18.jpg

Back