Searching the pre-previous owner of my Polara...

MajorPayne

Reaction score
Hi !!! :sSig_greetingsthor:

I try to explore the history of my 70` Polara, but i don't have much luck.... I auctioned it in November 2014 from a guy in Aberdeen/Washington and the only thing he told me is, that he drove the car only few months und sell it, because he has no garage...

He himself buy the car from a guy from Medford/Oregon, which restored the car and owned it for 8 years. (i don't know the name)

On this way, i try to find him, because i want to find out something about the history of my car above all i haven't got the fender tag or the built sheet... :(

I know, the chance is small but maybe i have luck and anybody knows something... :) :)

Facebook.jpgIMG_7913_zps1264bd44.jpgIMG_7912_zpsddcc3638.jpg
IMG_7910_zps5edd5217.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help... :) :) (and sorry with my bad english...)

IMG_7910_zps5edd5217.jpg

IMG_7912_zpsddcc3638.jpg

IMG_7913_zps1264bd44.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Sorry I can't help, but that car is gorgeous.

and that hood scoop

Typically I shy away from "stock" appearance but this one looks like much thought and effort was placed into it. At least the hood appears functional and not the generic glued scoopes on others out there. The stripe and spoiler are sized correctly for the full sized car and probably can be seen from inside the car while backing up. Lastly we are loosing focus on the original post. He has strayed away and is seeking forgivenes and assistance in locating the car he now regrets selling. Let us support him and encourage with his challenging task.

Typically I shy away from "stock" appearance but this one looks like much thought and effort was placed into it. At least the hood appears functional and not the generic glued scoopes on others out there. The stripe and spoiler are sized correctly for the full sized car and probably can be seen from inside the car while backing up. Lastly we are loosing focus on the original post. He has strayed away and is seeking forgivenes and assistance in locating the car he now regrets selling. Let us support him and encourage with his challenging task.

I do believe he is trying to find out the history of his car, the Polara in question. He bought it ("auctioned") back in 2014 and is now looking for info. The only one who knew anything about the car from the posted thread was Carsten, who seem to know everything!

:welcome:

Hey guys!!! :)

Thanks a lot for all your response!

Ye, i know the Polara polarised. Recently i passed the German TÜV-acceptance. Until now i spent a lot of money and time in the car, but it was absolutley still worth trying !!!! I love that car and i would never miss it... :)

IMAG0726.jpg
(US-Car meeting Pullmann-City 2015)

For example i mounted a new Quickfuel carp. with spacer, a new high flow water-pump, MOCAL-transmission and engine oil radiators, water-radiator, completley new brakes with master-cylinder, all 4 wheel brake-cylinders, pads, brake adjuster and so on... And of cause all fluds (MOPAR ATF+4 for transmission, 15W40 API SF for the engine, 80W90 API GL5 for the rear axle...)

At next i have to repair the heater/air conditioner and the front... Until now i buy all of the parts from Rockauto or Summit, but of cause, they haven't a 70' Grille for the car...

When i bought the car, two of these parts were in the trunk (left and right side)

s 14 p 058.jpg
(example image)

But i haven't got the rest...

IMAG0726.jpg

s 14 p 058.jpg

Back