Selling Coupons on Ebay WTF

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Now I have seen everything. This guy is selling a Harbor Freight coupon, that anyone on their mailing list can get for free, for $4.49 WTF, and who is the idiot who is going to buy it??

Harbor Freight coupon ~ Motorcycle Lift ~ Coupon Only

s-l1600.jpg

Look at his feedback... Look like about 130 HF coupon sales.

It's somewhere between crooked and genius.

Look at his feedback... Look like about 130 HF coupon sales.

It's somewhere between crooked and genius.

Unbelievable and he has 100% positive feed back too. I guess I would call him a genius and stand corrected.

There is a whole category for coupons. Someone is selling a coupon for a free burrito at Chipotle fo $54.50.

selling stupid people **** does not make him a genius. it makes him a crooked ebayer. to call him a genius would be like calling me good looking and a chick magnet.

So what does that make the guy who dreamed up the pet rock and sold 1.5 million of them for $4 and became a millionaire in 1975 before the internet?

livininharrow said:
he is just a lazy prick sitting on his *** making a living out of doing nothing.
Not the Einstein kind of genius, but that definitely sounds pretty ingenious to me...

Actually, the more I think about it, he's actually providing a service of value.
How many times have you discovered you needed a high buck item from HF and remembered that there was a coupon for that item in the circular you threw out weeks earlier.

That lift is regularly $429. I'd spend five bucks to save $130.00 if I cant find the coupon.

If you look on there website they have coupons, but if it's not for the item you really want like Commando pointed out paying 5 to save more sounds pretty good

Back