Selling the 300....

It's been stuck in a frozen hell. But it was warm enough to move out of the garage yesterday so I could weld up the exhaust on the truck. I posted a mini update yesterday on the other site.

I don't think you understand what's going on. We don't care that he bought it to sell. He couldn't be a man about it and be honest. He made up these fake scenarios about life's events. In the time he posted here and listed the car on Craigslist by his own admission the time that had elapsed the realtor hadn't even come by yet......

be a man huh? You just have nothing better to do than complain don't you? Haha you have it all wrong and it's not worth justifying but I'm bored so I'm humor you lol

1) I did buy that car with no intention of selling right away and was extremely excited about it. But everything is forsale in my world.
2) that realtor is our family friend and it is her house we are buying (probably too convenient for you to believe) it's not that we haven't found it yet it's that we were not sure at that time if everything would work and it would be possible.
3) I wrote that article saying I never thought I would have to write one of these not for the sake of wanting to tell but for needing to sell something to get ahead in life. My family is more important than any car I own. In fact I soils my '56 chevy truck earlier this week to help with the transition.
4) I did not intend to deceive anyone. I had no plans of selling when I first got this car but things change as they always do. Do I care if I upset you or other no. Absolutely not.

Just thougt since ya'll are so clearly "passionate" you would want to know where the car ended up. It stayed local here to a guy in anacortes who had one in the late 90's that got towed so many times by the city if seattle that he could no longer afford to get it off the tow lot. They needed up auctioning it off and he has been looking for one ever since. He was very happy with the deal.

now I'm sure you will tell me I'm "lying" just like I "lied in the beginning. You and others feel like I decieved you and that was not the case. But continuing to assume you know the whole story when it couldn't be further from the truth is pretty ammusing :)

song-never-ends.jpg
49817349.jpg

Ok. In your 26 years of age you've owned 40 plus cars/trucks, and motorcycles.... What have the other scenarios to sell them been? I understand. I'am a family man myself, as are many members here...You want us to trust you?
be a man huh? You just have nothing better to do than complain don't you? Haha you have it all wrong and it's not worth justifying but I'm bored so I'm humor you lol1) I did buy that car with no intention of selling right away and was extremely excited about it. But everything is forsale in my world.2) that realtor is our family friend and it is her house we are buying (probably too convenient for you to believe) it's not that we haven't found it yet it's that we were not sure at that time if everything would work and it would be possible.3) I wrote that article saying I never thought I would have to write one of these not for the sake of wanting to tell but for needing to sell something to get ahead in life. My family is more important than any car I own. In fact I soils my '56 chevy truck earlier this week to help with the transition.4) I did not intend to deceive anyone. I had no plans of selling when I first got this car but things change as they always do. Do I care if I upset you or other no. Absolutely not. Just thougt since ya'll are so clearly "passionate" you would want to know where the car ended up. It stayed local here to a guy in anacortes who had one in the late 90's that got towed so many times by the city if seattle that he could no longer afford to get it off the tow lot. They needed up auctioning it off and he has been looking for one ever since. He was very happy with the deal.now I'm sure you will tell me I'm "lying" just like I "lied in the beginning. You and others feel like I decieved you and that was not the case. But continuing to assume you know the whole story when it couldn't be further from the truth is pretty ammusing :)

be a man huh? You just have nothing better to do than complain don't you? Haha you have it all wrong and it's not worth justifying but I'm bored so I'm humor you lol

1) I did buy that car with no intention of selling right away and was extremely excited about it. But everything is forsale in my world.
2) that realtor is our family friend and it is her house we are buying (probably too convenient for you to believe) it's not that we haven't found it yet it's that we were not sure at that time if everything would work and it would be possible.
3) I wrote that article saying I never thought I would have to write one of these not for the sake of wanting to tell but for needing to sell something to get ahead in life. My family is more important than any car I own. In fact I soils my '56 chevy truck earlier this week to help with the transition.
4) I did not intend to deceive anyone. I had no plans of selling when I first got this car but things change as they always do. Do I care if I upset you or other no. Absolutely not.

Just thougt since ya'll are so clearly "passionate" you would want to know where the car ended up. It stayed local here to a guy in anacortes who had one in the late 90's that got towed so many times by the city if seattle that he could no longer afford to get it off the tow lot. They needed up auctioning it off and he has been looking for one ever since. He was very happy with the deal.

now I'm sure you will tell me I'm "lying" just like I "lied in the beginning. You and others feel like I decieved you and that was not the case. But continuing to assume you know the whole story when it couldn't be further from the truth is pretty ammusing :)

I would like to talk to your useless parents.

Wait. He's only 26??
Oh gawd, wait another 20 and you'll have Lakeland Lash or at least Miata-man...

What happened to the pic of your dream house, well at least the garage of it?

The other scenerios have been for fun not need. And no I don't care if you trust me. Franky if I get another car such as this I won't even think about coming here with it. And I'm sure that pleases you all. :) why would anyone want to come here when a bunch of grown men acting like teenage bullies just rain on everyone's parade?

By the way heading to a demo derby next month, care to take a guess what else in my collection will be attending? :) this has absolutely lost all its humor and when things get lame why stick around? Have fun bashing on someone else!!

Ok. In your 26 years of age you've owned 40 plus cars/trucks, and motorcycles.... What have the other scenarios to sell them been? I understand. I'am a family man myself, as are many members here...You want us to trust you?

By the way heading to a demo derby next month, care to take a guess what else in my collection will be attending? :)

I'm not quick to take sides, but your latest post forces me to do so...

The other scenerios have been for fun not need. And no I don't care if you trust me. Franky if I get another car such as this I won't even think about coming here with it. And I'm sure that pleases you all. :) why would anyone want to come here when a bunch of grown men acting like teenage bullies just rain on everyone's parade?

By the way heading to a demo derby next month, care to take a guess what else in my collection will be attending? :) this has absolutely lost all its humor and when things get lame why stick around? Have fun bashing on someone else!!

quote-i-hope-if-you-should-live-to-grow-up-you-will-endeavour-to-be-very-useful-and-not-spend-all-your-elizabeth-fry-328376.jpg

I want to know how anyone could have kept a straight face making that movie.

Back