Selling the 300....

its all good. he flipped some jetboat crap to pay for his wifes tuition last year.

hes a hustler, just like lash and Miata and every other flipper you heard of.

hey man, go hustle. don't hate the player hate the game.

damn flipper.

heh

Iam sure Lakeland Lash is already planning to purchase, and miatasportscar is next in line.
Ironicaly, all the cars that he posts seem to have been totally off the radar before his finding them.
I can't recall any of his C-bodies For Sale being previously seen here.

I wonder if he trolls this site, though.

It's possible. Or maybe he plants a mole on these forums to look for him.

Ironicaly, all the cars that he posts seem to have been totally off the radar before his finding them.
I can't recall any of his C-bodies For Sale being previously seen here.

I wonder if he trolls this site, though.

I thought the '68 was available for sale on CL before for 5k, and it didn't sell.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/4951082069.html

[h=2]1968 Chrysler 300 2 door hardtop turbine bronze black vinyl top - $6500 (Puyallup)[/h]

00E0E_5LbtJnNObRy_600x450.jpg

00F0F_8ZesPWgyiUX_600x450.jpg

I have for sale a 1968 Chrysler 300 2 door hard top. I bought it from the son of the original owner who bought it new in '68. I have the original dealer window sticker and factory build sheet with this car. Highly optioned car in special order turbine bronze. First and only year for the hidden headlights.

440 cu in engine 4 barrel with 727 tranny
AC
Power breaks
Power steering
Floor vents
Cruise control
Vacuume trunk release
Bench seat with arm rest
Golden tone Am radio
Vinyl top
Light package
Remote mirror
Delux lap belts
3 speed window wiper
Magnum 500 wheels
Original steel wheels and hub caps

This car is a true survivor and is a daily driver. It currently has 103,000 miles on it and is climbing because I drive it often. Interior is excellent excepts for small tear in driver seat and driver side door panel arm rest. There is a ding in the passenger side window trim (have mint replacement piece) and a two inch tear in the top next to the window trim (have repair kit) and one crease on the driver side rear. Few paint chips and defect but over all a very straight and rust free car. Just did a full service including oil and filter, plugs and wires, cap and rotor, tranny flucid and filter, and rear end fluid. Asking $6500 Obo. Very clean and fast original car. Clean title in my name.

1968 Chrysler 300 2 door hardtop turbine bronze black vinyl top - $6500 (Puyallup)

I have for sale a 1968 Chrysler 300 2 door hard top. I bought it from the son of the original owner who bought it new in '68. I have the original dealer window sticker and factory build sheet with this car. Highly optioned car in special order turbine bronze. First and only year for the hidden headlights.

AC
Power breaks
Power steering
Floor vents
Cruise control
Vacuume trunk release
Bench seat with arm rest
Golden tone Am radio
Vinyl top
Light package
Remote mirror
Delux lap belts
3 speed window wiper
Magnum 500 wheels

This car is a true survivor and is a daily driver. It currently has 103,000 miles on it and is climbing because I drive it often. Interior is excellent excepts for small tear in driver seat and driver side door panel arm rest. There is a ding in the passenger side window trim (have mint replacement piece) and a two inch tear in the top next to the window trim (have repair kit) and one crease on the driver side rear. Few paint chips and defect but over all a very straight and rust free car. Just did a full service including oil and filter, plugs and wires, cap and rotor, tranny flucid and filter, and rear end fluid. Asking $6500 Obo. Very clean and fast original car. Clean title in my name.

Thanks for quoting that, It gave me a chance to read it again and find a typo lol its true I buy and sell what's so wrong with that? Came into something new enjoyed it and now I'm passing it on to someone else. It could have sat out in the elements for who knows how many more years if I didn't buy it. Oh well to each his own. I don't get the idea of keeping something all your life, I like to have new and exciting things and if that's not your style its no skin off my nose :) you can call me a flipper, cus I do it often, it's how I choose to make extra income and support my family and have fun at the same time :)

Thanks for quoting that, It gave me a chance to read it again and find a typo lol its true I buy and sell what's so wrong with that? Came into something new enjoyed it and now I'm passing it on to someone else. It could have sat out in the elements for who knows how many more years if I didn't buy it. Oh well to each his own. I don't get the idea of keeping something all your life, I like to have new and exciting things and if that's not your style its no skin off my nose :) you can call me a flipper, cus I do it often, it's how I choose to make extra income and support my family and have fun at the same time :)

ouch.GIF
Ouch500.jpg

busted.jpg
flipper-dolphin-safe-seal-of-approval.gif

◀ prev next ▶ This posting has been deleted by its "FLIPPER" !!.

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

1968 Chrysler 300 2 door hardtop turbine bronze black vinyl top - $6500 (Puyallup)

AC
Power breaks
Power steering
Floor vents
Cruise control
Vacuume trunk release
Bench seat with arm rest
Golden tone Am radio
Vinyl top
Light package
Remote mirror
Delux lap belts
3 speed window wiper
Magnum 500 wheels

I won't fault you for buying/selling old cars. You save 'em from neglect and find new homes.... It's Great.

but why go through all the story of making the barn find, then the unexpected opportunity to buy the dream home, etc.

You'd probably have a better reaction here by just being totally "open kimono" and letting us know you buy/sell cars as a hobby and have a nice solid buy for one of us.

I won't fault you for buying/selling old cars. You save 'em from neglect and find new homes.... It's Great.

but why go through all the story of making the barn find, then the unexpected opportunity to buy the dream home, etc.

You'd probably have a better reaction here by just being totally "open kimono" and letting us know you buy/sell cars as a hobby and have a nice solid buy for one of us. Heck, you may even have had a new venue for customers here.

You'd probably have a better reaction here by just being totally "open kimono" and letting us know you buy/sell cars as a hobby and have a nice solid buy for one of us.

Exactly. Why the song and dance routine? It just turns people off.

Had a car that was related to this forum and joined because I was excited about it, and yeah I buy things that are good deals with intent of gaining an investment. It's only an investment if you sell :) and something came my way that is more important to me then this car? Do I care what anyone thinks of my decision to sell it? Absolutely not! :) thought some of you would be interested to see where this car ends up or wanted the chance to buy it lol guess I was wrong :) anyways with every fun time this too must come to and end :) who knows maybe I'll pick up another one and annoy some more people lol later ya'll!

The flipper has left the building :)

Had a car that was related to this forum and joined because I was excited about it, and yeah I buy things that are good deals with intent of gaining an investment. It's only an investment if you sell :) and something came my way that is more important to me then this car? Do I care what anyone thinks of my decision to sell it? Absolutely not! :) thought some of you would be interested to see where this car ends up or wanted the chance to buy it lol guess I was wrong :) anyways with every fun time this too must come to and end :) who knows maybe I'll pick up another one and annoy some more people lol later ya'll!

The flipper has left the building :)
Bye bye have a good day

image.jpg

Back