Selling the 300....

first thanks.jpg

The least I could do with give him his first thanks after that...

Sorry tbm you gave him his 24th thanks.

He gave no one here anything except something to talk about and a flipper to do research for

first thanks.jpg

His true nature was finally exposed in his last post. I have no problem with hiim. Like vultures in nature flippers serve a useful purpose.

If that buyer doesn't show up....

Wash and wax it, detail the interior and I'll give you $1250 cash for it.

Do you really think that buyer is real? Tell me, if you were a buyer, would you tell the seller that you were prepared to pay the full asking price before even seeing the car. If so then I guess one would tip off what they have in their poker hand before the betting starts.

Do you really think that buyer is real? Tell me, if you were a buyer, would you tell the seller that you were prepared to pay the full asking price before even seeing the car. If so then I guess one would tip off what they have in their poker hand before the betting starts.

I don't believe a thing he says...

if affording that house hinges on selling a 10k car you cant afford that house.

Being my 68 300 is in a lot better shape than yours and a convertible I think at best I would get 10-12k for mine. Not exactly dream home money. May help with a down deposit on another car but your talking a 10.00 month difference in payment of a 30 year mortgage. Or if your dream home is less than 150k. Sometimes I flip cars as a hobby, never a classic tho, just run of the mill family sedans. I learned a long time ago if you have to sell off assets to afford something it may not be the best financial move. I’ve watched friends lose “dream” homes because they could afford them, it isn’t pretty. If your just a flipper and it goes to the next person and it makes them happy I don’t see a problem with that. Best of luck!!

I'm never selling the 3 I have, cost too much to get them again and I won't get what I've got into them. If I can't take them with me, I don't need to go. I got the emblems tattooed on me for a reason, not for memories.

Back