spaceout.gif

spaceout.gif

spaceout.gif

images

n48e009.jpg

3095535697_977fb4593d.jpg

68_big.jpg

31503_1292401554708_1370342716_30695983_1863333_n_02.jpg

This is what it looks like now.........no GI's.

b5e7dac41d.jpg

Do tell, I'm all ears. Didya have a underground bunker full of canned foods and all that?? Where you in Florida at the time? I bet that little incident with Cuba scared the crap out of the entire state.

We found this WWII air raid shelter under the old gym during reconstruction in 1985......the walls and ceiling were 4' thick.

4074f29c10.jpeg

Your from New England....that makes you absolutely a Yankee in anybody's book. Embrace it with gusto.

In Boston, only farmers in VT, NH, and Maine are Yankees, but they are New England Yankees as opposed to just plain northern Yankees. And New England Yankees think everybody in Southern New England is stupid.
Aye-yup.

I am a Bostonian. Unloved by New England Yankees and not loving of northern Yankees.

Last edited:
I am a Bostonian. Unloved by New England Yankees and not loving of northern Yankees.

There are no northern yankees, just northerners. All the yankees are in the north east.
Except in Alabama ...... Here everyone from above Blount county are yankees.

:laughing4: Above the Mason Dixon line is north, east of the Hudson is where the pilgrims where , south of Mason Dixon is where they make reality tv shows and get WTF news stories from. LOL

I remember a few wtf stories form below my Mason-Dixon line as well. :)

it depends how far south someone is that determines where the northerners are at

:uwelcome:.............................................................................

Back