Show us your scoot!

@cantflip No motorcycles in my stable. I like them, but just never had enough of an interest to get one. Besides I've got enough on my plate.
Between the sports cars and the plane i think I've got "excitement" ticked off the bucket list.:rofl:

@cantflip No motorcycles in my stable. I like them, but just never had enough of an interest to get one. Besides I've got enough on my plate.
Between the sports cars and the plane i think I've got "excitement" ticked off the bucket list.:rofl:
Plane??? Kenny? Your holding out on us? Do tell......

My current scoot. It's a 2003 with a 95" build.
IMG_0862.JPG

Street Glide I bought new in 2006 but liked the old 03 Ultra better so I sold this one
DSC00951.JPG

1998 Softail Springer. I do regret letting this one go.
DSC01975.JPG

Way back to 1980 with my first Harley purchase. Wide Glide with a 80 cu in shovel head.
HD Wide Glide 1980.jpg

And the oldest picture I have. 1976
KZ900 1976.jpg

The first pic was taken in 78. My first scooter-1960 XLCH Sportster kick start only. Second pic is around 1980 when we did our "first" restoration haha. And the third is a year later as the finished product.

I've owned several since but I still have SOME of this one laying around the shop....

Sporty 78.jpg

Sporty.jpg

Sporty 81.jpg

No pics but I have two.
1987 Moto Guzzi 1000 SP II and 1990 Moto Guzzi California III touring. Both 1 of 100 imported.
Run on olive oil and lubed by yak fat. If Guido used any at the factory.

This is my Dad's bike. He bought it a couple of years ago, Its an 02 Duece. Not much is stock anymore. I'm not a bike guy. But, I love this bike. It's just loud enough, fast enough, and different enough. He has had more stop light conversations on this than any other anything he's ever owned. Ride on folks!

21798.jpeg

Back