Showing off a little

If you do it will be one heck of a sleeper, but say goodbye to any gas mileage.

What gas mileage? He' may decrease gas mileage from having more fun mashing on it for a while but overall it would perform better and probably be similar to what he's getting now when he get's back to driving similar to what he was or is now.

What's 15 vs 13 or whatever it get's now and more fun depending on rear gears. I'm assuming 3.23 now but maybe 2.76 ??

btw I assume 78 NYB Bob's kidding anyway right Bob?

If you do it will be one heck of a sleeper, but say goodbye to any gas mileage.

What gas mileage? He' may decrease gas mileage from having more fun mashing on it for a while but overall it would perform better and probably be similar to what he's getting now when he get's back to driving similar to what he was or is now.

What's 15 vs 13 or whatever it get's now and more fun depending on rear gears. I'm assuming 3.23 now but maybe 2.76 ??

btw I assume 78 NYB Bob's kidding anyway right Bob?
He's serious. He wants the first 11 second car ever with a crochet interior...

Posted via Topify on Android

Stroker C body

He's serious. He wants the first 11 second car ever with a crochet interior...

Posted via Topify on Android

In the early 90's there was a guy who raced a stock 4 door mid 60's era Caddy at one of the local tracks. I suppose it was a fleetwwood. It was primer dark gray all over. So he was ahead of his time in that regard. He would usually win a few rounds each race. Always had a big smile. I think he was just having fun on a low budget. Yea it was kinda slow in the 1/8 mile. I wish we had more cars & racers like that. You saw my time ticket & the car in the other lane 139 MPH under 10 sec. It was a fox body notch back mustang. Looked like a teenager driving it.

I was at a test and tune and lined up my Challenger against a new Shelby mustang it was not even a race once the light turned green but there is a picture around that looked cool of the two at the line.

Bob I have a couple of 440 cast cranks with the cheaper k.b. hyperutectic pistons you can really stay low buck.

Bob I have a couple of 440 cast cranks with the cheaper k.b. hyperutectic pistons you can really stay low buck.

Thanks...that is still down the road awhile. I'm focusing on the Newport and want to get it road worthy and then get the body work and paint and vinyl done on the NYB over the winter. I want to bring the Newport to Carlisle next year.

Back