WANTED Skyline Dodge dealer trunk emblem wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a trunk-mounted dealer callout for Skyline Dodge, a dealer that existed in Denver from the late '50s through 1981. I had one at one time, but lost it.

Any other Skyline Dodge-related stuff would be cool, too. Matchbooks, notepads, pens/pencils...any kind of stuff that would be found in a showroom or in a sales room with the dealer insignia or advertising on it.

Last edited:
Here is an example:

$_35.JPG

we had a skyline dodge,chy. ply. dealership here in blfd. w.va. back in the 70s an 80s. sold honda in the end before they closed uo.

https://denver.craig
00u0u_hRmB5Dky5xe_600x450.jpg
slist.org/pts/5163435877.html
[h=2]Vintage Mopar Chrysler Plymouth Dodge dealer tags for trunk. - $1 (littleton)[/h]

condition: like new

I have a few very old, very nice Mopar dealer tags for the back of your Chrysler, Plymouth or Dodge vehicle. If you have a restored vehicle from one of these dealers this would be the finishing touch to your showcar. These are from a 1960's collection. Always stored inside with never any pitting with super nice chrome ready for your restored vehicle. Have others if you don't see what you need.

From top to bottom 1-4 $25.00 Ea.
5 & 6 are $75.00 Ea. #7 is sold

Call only thanks, 3oh3 ninethreetwo- 7sixninesix
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Give this guy a call he may have what you want BigCRig

The Skyline Dodge is sold, but I won't pay $75.00 for one, that is for certain. But thanks for the link!

[h=2]Vintage Mopar Chrysler Plymouth Dodge dealer tags for trunk. - $1 (littleton)[/h]

I have a few very old, very nice Mopar dealer tags for the back of your Chrysler, Plymouth or Dodge vehicle. If you have a restored vehicle from one of these dealers this would be the finishing touch to your showcar. These are from a 1960's collection. Always stored inside with never any pitting with super nice chrome ready for your restored vehicle. Have others if you don't see what you need.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Give this guy a call he may have what you want BigCRig
I just sign up to this forum..i am a Mopar head looking for that skyline Dodge emblem that you have ..unlike the last member i dont mind paying $75 could you help me i am restoring a 1969 Charger 440 RT that was bought from skyline Dodge in Denver..with an emblem in the back will complete the project..Thanks

Don't have the slightest idea, the Denver CL ad is long gone.

The phone number is in the ad reprint, try calling him!!!

Greetings from Georgia...do you still have the Mopar dealer tags..in particular Skyline Dodge in Denver...I am interested in buying it..Please advise

The guy selling this is NOT on this forum!!! His number is in the ad

3oh3 ninethreetwo- 7sixninesix

The guy selling this is NOT on this forum!!! His number is in the ad

3oh3 ninethreetwo- 7sixninesix
Thank you i am familiar with this I thought I had send a message to him but it keeps going to you..i will call him..Thanks again

Hi, I like the things you have to say. I'd like to subscribe to your mailing list for skyline dodge badges.

By the by, Skyline Dodge is now Skyline Mitsubishi, last time I was there anyway. Might be worth a call to the stealership. They may be able to help.

Within two miles on the same road you had Pro Chrysler/Jeep, Northglenn Dodge and Skyline Dodge. I think the only one left now is Pro Chrysler/Jeep.

And if you like I have a network of gear heads I established out there over the course of 26 years. I can put out some feelers if you like.

Last edited:
The son of the original owner of Skyline Dodge has been in contact with me about my Coronet, which was sold new at the Dodge dealership, as he is interested in buying it. Skyline Dodge and Skyline Mitsubishi are unrelated entities. Skyline Dodge was on Colorado Blvd in Denver, not even close to where Northglenn Dodge once was. Very doubtful the Mitsu store has anyone that knows squat about the Dodge store, or has anyone employed there that worked the Dodge store.

I could have sworn in my teens that where Mike Shaw Subaru is there was a Skyline Dodge Dealer. They moved down the road and it became Skyline Mitsu, and the building went unoccupied to four or five years then several different buy here pay here lots went in before Mike Shaw took it over with subarus.

Or maybe I'm misremembering and making **** up.

rt3.JPG
rt2.JPG
The son of the original owner of Skyline Dodge has been in contact with me about my Coronet, which was sold new at the Dodge dealership, as he is interested in buying it. Skyline Dodge and Skyline Mitsubishi are unrelated entities. Skyline Dodge was on Colorado Blvd in Denver, not even close to where Northglenn Dodge once was. Very doubtful the Mitsu store has anyone that knows squat about the Dodge store, or has anyone employed there that worked the Dodge store.
Maybe the son interested in buying my 69 440 R/T 4 speed that was sold at his dad's dealership ..now i do have the original window sticker and the bill of sale ( the original buyer trade it his Mustang I believe for the charger..a wise decision if you ask me the car is frame off restored with original panels and number matching bumper to bumper or maybe he can help me locate the skyline dodge trunk emblem it will be a dream come true and a complete project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back