For Sale Small Mopar garage sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1 on the right is listed as '68 A & B body by the part number and is in unknown condition and is $25 plus shipping. The 1 on the left is a reman and unused so it should work as new however notice that the stud is a smaller diameter where the linkage connects, this one is $50 + shipping.
View attachment 104936
Thanks! Let me do a bit of research. I am trying to put an old Fury drag racer back on the street. It has a lot of stuff missing.

Thanks! Let me do a bit of research. I am trying to put an old Fury drag racer back on the street. It has a lot of stuff missing.
Have we seen pics of your project yet?

here's some pre purchase
Fury1a.jpg
Fury1a.jpg
fury1b.jpg
fury1d.jpg
fury1c.jpg

Might I suggest you restore it as the race car it was converted into, it's too kool like that!

I found a junker in a friends back field that yielded wiper stuff. I do need a water pump pulley suitable for a 383 driving an alternator and ps pump.

Ha! One never knows.

damn that's bad *** id drive it like that, thems war scars and whatnot

I usually say 'try not to die' but in that thing, id maybe go for it.

- saylor

No slant six up front I guess. :p

No slant six up front I guess. :p
Nope. According to the fender tag, it came with an LA 318 and three speed on the column. Now has a '69 block 383 with 906 heads and a four speed. I'm "de milling it a bit, changed the 5.38 spooled rear gear for a 3.91 Sure Grip. Also going to something more period like with steelies out back and aluminum slots up front. It'll still be fun to drive.

Do you have the Neutral Saftey switch wire for a 69 Imperial that connects to 3 wire/terminal on top of the transmission and wire goes down to Neutral safety switch to transmission. Mice ate thru my wires at switch. Was going to fix but if you have the wire will just buy it.

Wizard

S
Do you have the Neutral Saftey switch wire for a 69 Imperial that connects to 3 wire/terminal on top of the transmission and wire goes down to Neutral safety switch to transmission. Mice ate thru my wires at switch. Was going to fix but if you have the wire will just buy it.

Wizard
Sorry, no.

Detmatt whats your price on this pulley circled and this radio circled because it has the correct mounting tabs. I need PN# off the pulley to be sure its correct. Whats condition of the chrome on the radio. It doesnt need to work, its just got to fill the hole.

PM sent
Thanks
Matt

Screenshot_2017-05-16-20-10-07.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-16-20-10-28.jpg

The only radio I have left is the one at the bottom of that picture.

No part number on the pulley but it could be yours for 15 bucks + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back