For Sale Small Mopar garage sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have two double gang w/p pulleys i can see , i'll take both of them , and that orange star plate at $10 bucks , whats my total in parts ? how are you shipping them , can they fit a uspo priority flat rate box ?
Give me your zip code and I'll give you a total.
Thanks buddy!

What happened Matt, Jeanie won't let you keep this stuff in the kitchen cabinets now.....?
Lol! Nope all my parts are at my shop. I just needed to reorganize that area in my shop and figured it was time to move some of this stuff that I know I won't use.

Here you go James.

IMG_4804.JPG

IMG_4805.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG

Here you go Mark. Interesting that the date code is on the bottom of this intake.

IMG_4795.JPG

IMG_4796.JPG

IMG_4797.JPG

IMG_4798.JPG

I have a buddy looking for a pair of tinted quarter window glass for a hardtop '69 Road Runner....do you happen to have that?

Dave
I have 5 tinted quarter windows, none of them are perfect but one set is just scratched up with no chips while the other 3 pieces have chips and scratches. That being said, they're all better than nothing and they're cheap. If he's looking to replace pieces that are scratched I'd say keep looking. Hard to photograph but here they are. This one has a very kool vintage decal on it which I consider priceless...:poke:
IMG_4801.JPG

IMG_4799.JPG

IMG_4800.JPG

IMG_4802.JPG

IMG_4803.JPG

I also have these 14" wheel covers for a '68? Just the pair priced as marked + shipping.

IMG_4792.JPG
IMG_4793.JPG
IMG_4794.JPG

Matt, will any of the 2 speed wiper motors fit my 69 Fury.... ? Might need a spare. I would be interested in any 2 sp wiper transmission parts also.
img_4788-jpg.101170

I'll see if there are any part numbers on them or if they have differing arbors. I'm not sure if it's safe to say that all 2 speed motors are the same and I haven't tested any of them except the blue one which I removed from my vert ant it didn't park.

Any of the wiper motors fit a '66 Fury? Any linkage for same?
No linkage but I'd like to set you up with a wiper motor. I know one of them is C-body '69 through '71 and 2 of them don't have part numbers but I think any one of them could be made to work with your car. They are all in unknown condition.

The 1 on the right is listed as '68 A & B body by the part number and is in unknown condition and is $25 plus shipping. The 1 on the left is a reman and unused so it should work as new however notice that the stud is a smaller diameter where the linkage connects, this one is $50 + shipping.
IMG_4846.JPG

Curious about

Items for 69 B body and/or 440 HP applications.

Any of the distributors for that?
What's the carb go to?
Two speed wiper motors?
Still have the trunk hinges?

Curious about

Items for 69 B body and/or 440 HP applications.

Any of the distributors for that? I'll check but I don't think any are dual points.
What's the carb go to? Carter is '68 340 manual and is sale pending and the one Holley is a '69 440 Auto while the other is '67 440 Auto.
Two speed wiper motors? No '69 B-body.
Still have the trunk hinges? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back