tumblr_o65uhypx8r1qcdxvpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohau4iIKdI1skkfpco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg7manGD1D1qcdxvpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg1p0gOnfq1qcdxvpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg7m0vpqgi1qcdxvpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg1ow3dguL1qcdxvpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfw6p0N8d11qcdxvpo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Yea it's a real shame as to what's this area has turned into, been living here pretty much 30 years now (first came to Daytona in 73) and can remember meeting someone years ago that came down here as a child with his father to see Sir Malcolm Campbell race the Blue Bird on the beach and what a big deal it was. I was just talking to a old race buddy of mine that says he may be coming back down for the full winter (retired) as I guess the Iowa cold is getting too much for him now. We reminisced as to how long it's been since we went to the Daytona 200 motorcycle race as it's been almost a decade for him. His first trip to the Daytona 200 motorcycle races was in 1956 and being BSA sponsored went to the TT in 1961 with his sponsor as spectators. Now I told him the last race I went to the only people I met in the stands (except for some Argentinians) were family related in some way to someone racing there. Don't even think the race was broadcast on FansChoiceTV this year due to some squabble over the media rights between DMG and the AMA plus they only got the ASRA to sponsor/support the 200 this year at the last minute.

Sheeech, now this is what goes on and our 'Chuckling (police) Chief Capri' thinks nothing is wrong.

Gotta be a story behind all the white tops.
This needs to be transferred over to the thread where we try and figure out where the photo was taken. @amazinblue82
First clue would be what I think is Prairie style architecture and it’s somewhere that the sun shines around the noon hour...:lol:

Back