something you don't often see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a third his asking price on the Clist ad...I want it!!!

Worth about a third of the asking price. Can be a stunner if the right person restores it.

It is defiantly restorable. I just got done doing a 71 'cuda and a 71 Challenger for customers that were much worse than this car. That being said these two E bodies will be worth somewhere near the total restoration cost when done. This Polara is a different story. With a ten grand buy in and tens of thousands in resto costs you would wind up way upside down in it. It would have to be a labor of love for sure.

http://www.streetlegaltv.com/news/ebay-find-of-the-day-’68-dodge-polara-500-convertible/

I say if you got the 20 - 30 thousand to restore it out of love, you got the 9 grand to buy it!!

That car is pretty CLEAN!!

m8l44n.jpg

Those are Magnums on there.

was told from chrysler corp.only 6 of them built this way

that i believe.....great color too. i might ask for more pics......he didn't say anything abt the flr, which could be real bad. some forget that fla is very humid which is rust heaven

It's in the original set of pics, I noticed it along with the base of the a pillar being rock solid which could meen that the rockers are just as good...

1968 Polara rag production:

1968 Polara - 1,205
1968 Polara 500 - 792
Total - 1,997

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back