something you don't often see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me?
4 speed BB bucket & console 500 'vert asking only 28 hundred bucks????
The reserve is probably in outer space.
Dieing to see how high it goes. IF the auction doesn't get pulled early....

< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
sorry, it won't let me copy a pic

$(KGrHqN,!k8FGkL5WfkHBR)ITP0Teg~~60_3.JPG

Looks like it's been sitting for long time.

$(KGrHqN,!k8FGkL5WfkHBR)ITP0Teg~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16h,!yEE9s5jHP(gBR)ITkK!1g~~60_14.JPG

Last edited:
Carport.
Florida.
Does not bode well.
I'm still sufferring PTSD after looking at the 73 Newport Navajo....

< Sent from my tablet >

No trunk lock......you would think that they would put a piece of 100 mph tape over the hole to try to keep moisture and mice out of the trunk.

you got that right.........he needs to post a lot more pics, my guess is there is a lot of rust

Guess? Look around the rear bumper, its spilling rust. I always say, Florida cars scare me, so many have rust issues, just as bad as a salt state

that looks very restorable to me

*rare* 1968 dodge polara 500 convertible ,440 4 barrel,4 speed manual transmission ,dual exhaust ,all matching numbers ,console ,manual windows ,runs and drives but needs tlc ,the car needs some repairs done to it but it would make a rare and unique car ,have all receipts of work that as been done since the owner bought it .have extra parts for it ,rust free hood fenders and doors ,you can call me at 850-464-7690 richard

Are you kidding me?
4 speed BB bucket & console 500 'vert asking only 28 hundred bucks????
The reserve is probably in outer space.
Dieing to see how high it goes. IF the auction doesn't get pulled early....

< Sent from my tablet >

On CL for $9700 http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/cto/3886018910.html

"1968 dodge polara 500 convertible for sale ,440, 4 bbl ,4 speed ,dual exhaust ,all matching numbers,electric roof ,power brakes and power steering,manual windows ,needs some repairs but runs and drives strong ,have 2 rust free doors 2 rust free fenders and a rust free hood with it ,car as rust at bottom of quater panels but inner fenders are solid,and panel that meets with trunk floor solid ,trunk floor not bad few minor holes and surface rust ,front bow for roof frame looks good but top needs to be replaced ,would make a unique rare car ,was told from chrysler corp.only 6 of them built this way have all receipts from previous owner of all the repairs been done since he purchased it ,with repair manual and owners manual ',have more detailed pictures of rust areas if needed
call me if you need more info at cell :850-464-7690"

3t83I13J75I45G75t3d6lf729fdfdf2881be8.jpg

3r43Mb3I25L95Ea5sbd6lce7d7dae0b6015e6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back