something you don't often see

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the chitty ebay pic. I grabbed it and blew it up.

No. Waiting for a stinking $1.98 caliper seal... :BangHead:

2mcc75f.jpg
If that's a lift in the GARAGE at your house you are the man. That was my dads only wish and my mother never let him, now the house would probably fall over because of the termites

Stan, is your lift bolted to the ceiling joists or some other fabricated support???

Stan, is your lift bolted to the ceiling joists or some other fabricated support???

Just to the concrete floor with anchor bolts as in any normal installation. That particular pic does give that illusion though, doesnt it.

< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
I would want to inspect the Polara before buying. There can be lots of hidden rust being a Florida car.
At 1/3 of the asking price it will be just a donor for a B&E-body guy. So the price has to be above 5k for sure to keep "part it out"-people away.

I requested more pics of the trunk flr and undercarriage and the tag.......will post them if I get them

That thing is emmaculate :). I fixed a really rusty Superbee once. New floors, rear frame rails, trunk floor, spring perches, holes in the front fenders, welded the roof, quarter panels. Never ever again. It's a nasty job.

HPIM0595.jpg

a nasty job with fairly easy to locate parts with a value for your return

That thing is emmaculate :). I fixed a really rusty Superbee once. New floors, rear frame rails, trunk floor, spring perches, holes in the front fenders, welded the roof, quarter panels. Never ever again. It's a nasty job.

Looks like a factory W1 white car with red interieur. Did it come with an V8R (red stripe)?
What colour was the v-roof?

Carsten

If you start with a basket case 383 and have it all farmed out I'm certain you're in for a loss if you pay usual shop prices and I still would prefer an unrestored low mileage original car as a buyer which would be worth more to me than a restored example.

ON a Super Bee?

yes, a really correct resto will cost you twice as much as its worth.
Even if you just turn it into a real nice driver it will cost more than it is worth in the end.
And like Klaus wrote it is still a car with a lot of sheetmetal change so it will not be too interesting for some collectors as they prefer survviors or (mostly) original sheetmetal cars.

Casten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back