WANTED Source for trunk grommets and plugs? 67 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camshaft

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
All: trying to find some replacement grommets and plugs for the trunk floor of my 67 300. Tried Steele with no luck. Any suggestions? Looking for these in the photo.
Camshaft.

IMG_0004[1].JPG

IMG_0005[1].JPG

E-Bay, Classic Car Industries, Detroit Muscle, just to name a few. Just Google it.

Checked at DMT already, forgot about and found what I need at Classic C I, although they do not list items for C Bodies. Found them under Dodge Plymouth. Too bad a couple of $2.99 items cost $30.00 to ship! Ah well such is life!
Marty, really hard to decipher part numbers, looks like 2189098 on the larger one, can't read the little one. C Shaft

Checked at DMT already, forgot about and found what I need at Classic C I, although they do not list items for C Bodies. Found them under Dodge Plymouth. Too bad a couple of $2.99 items cost $30.00 to ship! Ah well such is life!
Marty, really hard to decipher part numbers, looks like 2189098 on the larger one, can't read the little one. C Shaft
WOW! I bought the complete body set from DMT for my 65 SF for $35 along with several other items (weatherstrip, hood pad, etc.) and shipping for all was $14.95! Sounds like you got hosed! I have been buying a lot of stuff for a full restoration and discovered some vendors jack up their prices by over charging for shipping. Often there are multiple vendors so you are able to avoid those who overcharge can be an early indication of how they might resolve potential problems. I have made multiple purchases from CC and they have always been reasonable for shipping. I wonder if there was an error?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back