speaking of sicknesses, who wants this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdh157

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-To...85d78bf02&item=310805839618&pt=US_Cars_Trucks she's loaded too!

$_4.JPG

Last edited:
:tongue9: OH hell yeah! That's a STEAL at $9k imo

What's not to like??? And it a NW car so I'm sure its every bit as solid as it looks.

Last edited:
I have it on good authority that occasionally one can even find a fairly solid car in Michigan.

In case no one followed the car reached $4300 and that was all she wrote. Once again a "reserve" car did not sell like usual.

The car has the wrong grille...immediately makes me suspicious about what else may have been mucked with.

In case no one followed the car reached $4300 and that was all she wrote. Once again a "reserve" car did not sell like usual.

I am sorry but that isn't correct in this case. "The listing was ended early because the item is no longer available", which usually means it has been sold outside of ebay.

Carsten

The car has the wrong grille...immediately makes me suspicious about what else may have been mucked with.

Well, from what we saw on the New Yorker he has it is obvious he cleans them up and makes them look flawless when they are anything but.........a less known version of Stan's "krylon queen" down in Lakeland.

Well, from what we saw on the New Yorker he has it is obvious he cleans them up and makes them look flawless when they are anything but.........a less known version of Stan's "krylon queen" down in Lakeland.
Mark nailed it.
Lakeland Lash - West Coast Division.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back