Sport Fury GT or Chrysler 300 Hurst

Since this is about dream cars, I'm pretty much going with a convertible Hemi Cuda, auto with console delete and cassette recorder that spent its early life in France and DID NOT SELL at Mecum Indy 2021 for $3.5M.

View attachment 598301
Never thought I’d see that I’d dream of owning a Plymouth while lamenting that it’s more expensive than a Rolls of the same year.
Fury comes on all colors and interiors.
That, and my preference for the Fury’s lines where the roof meets the quarter panels, makes it my choice by a small margin.

Which do you prefer as your dream car; a Chrysler 300 Hurst or a 70 Plymouth Sport Fury GT? Both are interesting and rare cars for sure , but what do you prefer. I suppose the Hurst has the nicer interior from the Imperial 2 door hardtop.. and the Gt comes with the 440 six pack as an option. You could choose your painting schemes As well
Got my license in 1970. Dad bought a 'leftover' 70 Sport Fury 2 door (not GT) in bronze with black vinyl roof and interior. Loved that car, even with its 318 motor. That got me into fuselage cars. I now have a console equipped 300 Hurst with tilt-telescopic-rim-blow wheel, AM-FM, and all the usual power options with A/C. Chrysler is much fancier than the Plymouth, especially on the inside. Love that leather and the TNT 440, but if I happened upon a GT I would try to get it. Rarely see either for sale anymore, it seems.

70 or 71 Sport Fury GT

Almost there with my 71 SF, a long time wishlist came true,

65022768763__01A8DEEC-32D9-4D6C-B803-83EEE74AF099.jpeg

Which do you prefer as your dream car; a Chrysler 300 Hurst or a 70 Plymouth Sport Fury GT? Both are interesting and rare cars for sure , but what do you prefer. I suppose the Hurst has the nicer interior from the Imperial 2 door hardtop.. and the Gt comes with the 440 six pack as an option. You could choose your painting schemes As well
I never was a big fan of the Hurst 300 so would go with the Fury. just never saw too many of them in great condition. I am sure they are out there but have hidden from me over the years. You see those Hurst 300 cars all the time. I passed up many of them when buying other classic cars over the years. They used to be a dime a dozen but now are pricing too high in my opinion

Back