Sport Fury in Russia?

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Seen this on FB "Keep C-Bodies Alive and Rolling" page. No other info except the license plate. The Russian broad looks nice too if that is where she is from.

13012694_1564630467200885_6554003843041115632_n.jpg

Meanwhile, since we're on the subject of American cars in Russia, you might want to check out this page. Freedom Cars refers to American cars in Russia and appears to be a club for American cars there.
If you go to this page, and scroll down, you will see hundreds of photos taken by a Russian auto enthusiast, over several decades, of American cars spotted on the streets of Moscow. Most of these cars were relatively new at the time and probably belonged to American diplomats. You'll need to scroll way down the page to see the Mopars including some really cool cars you wouldn't expect owners would have had shipped over. Mopars appear in several groups among the photos, roughly grouped by year.
FreedomCars - Железный мезальянс

Meanwhile, since we're on the subject of American cars in Russia, you might want to check out this page. Freedom Cars refers to American cars in Russia and appears to be a club for American cars there.
If you go to this page, and scroll down, you will see hundreds of photos taken by a Russian auto enthusiast, over several decades, of American cars spotted on the streets of Moscow. Most of these cars were relatively new at the time and probably belonged to American diplomats. You'll need to scroll way down the page to see the Mopars including some really cool cars you wouldn't expect owners would have had shipped over. Mopars appear in several groups among the photos, roughly grouped by year.
FreedomCars - Железный мезальянс

first part using google translate

Iron misalliance.
Decided we kind of Valera Sky to write an article, the highlight of which was to our entire collection of old photographs of Soviet American cars, lived in the Soviet Union. Titanic work of Valera scanning and putting in order the photos had once accompanied the birth of my text to the paper.

What to write as detailed comments to this huge gallery ... The idea of bringing together photos, one - old photos of old Americans. In fact - all the cars, of course, different. Well, what you can think of? ... And yet, I thought. Just look from the side and asked myself - what emotions cause these photos a person not indifferent to the old American cars? The answer was simple - as it is to find and buy, do and ride! That all jealous, and the head rolled up! Here I was born the idea of this article - the story of bitter experience of buying, owning and restoration (abstract) of the old American car with a mention of the principal components of personal practice.

I must say that I am in the initial state is a typical "afflicted" with a minimum of understanding of the subject and the "glowing eyes". At the same time, like many, I did not have any pocket service, nor a lot of money, no purchase of spare parts and the channels even minimal knowledge about the subject.

So, summing up the experience, I outlined the main aspects that would be better to know everyone assembled to connect his life with the vows hateful heap of scrap metal.

Discard immediately lyrics and pink snot dreamers that the possession of an old suitcase without the handle can not be measured in money, and even their number. All this is nonsense, which usually leads hapless lovers to bitter disappointment, financial collapse and problems in his personal life. ... And the machine - in a landfill, or resell for a song in an atomized state into separate parts.

Back