Steal this 73 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
VERY (!) low opening bid and NO RESERVE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NO-R...rs_Trucks&hash=item41779cce69#ht_27160wt_1164

1C03DAB8-AE72-4ADA-9C70-E2D958BD2D67_3.jpg

Enjoy plenty of room for family and friends in this full size classic. Garage kept mostly original and very nice 1973 Chrysler Imperial. A whale of a car! The previous owner boasted it is the longest. American made production car made in 1973. If size matters to you, we got a winner here. The original sheet metal is nice and straight, the paint has been refinished in the original shade of true blue (code B5) The interior is nice as well. The dash is fully functional with all features in working order. It runs and drives great, brakes and suspension good. Should make someone a fun driver.

Another sleazy dealer. It'll be shilled real high or pulled before the end of the auction. Nice car though.

That's a given, Chris....
I'll wait til it's relisted the third time around........

I hate it when the refer to the size of the car in a negative connotation ("whale of a car"). That's b/c its an IMPERIAL, stupid hick jack ***.

sorry, time to take the little blue one.

It looks close to being the Imp in the movie "Mean Streets". I think this one is a 1972 Imp. No bumperettes....

Mean-Streets-1972-Imperial-LeBaron.jpg

It has some rust issues and it looks like it's always been blue but that is interesting around the vin decal.

Looks like it was silver, the repaint wasn't as thorough under the hood but its been blue for quite some time. That's a familiar color combo for Clover.

I like this car. Much like my old '73 Imp I bought at a Kruse classic car auction in 1996 for $440.00. It was a B5 Blue car with white top and blue brocade interior, Auto-Temp (worked!), power everything. Ran decent. Sold it to a guy in KS in '98. At the same time, I had a beautiful green/green '62 Lincoln ragtop and a triple white '65 Cadillac Coupe deVille. A very cool Big Three big car garage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back