Still alive

Marian

Reaction score
I know it's been a while since I posted. Monaco is still in restoration process. Getting gauges restored. Bad news.....I lost my loving Rager boy in February. Crossed the rainbow bridge with help from a loving vet that came to the home to help him pass. I'm not over it. That's all I can say. I still love you guy's. Work is taking alot out of me and I have to meet my metrics and I don't have much time to spend with ya'll. One day, I'll retire and get to spend my time chatting with you old geezers. Yes, you Stan. LOL Until then, I have you guys in my thoughts and one day....I'll be there at Carlisle. Miss you guys...I really do.

Condolences on the loss of your pup.

HEAVEN'S DOGGY-DOOR

My best friend closed his eyes last night,
As his head was in my hand.
The Doctors said he was in pain,
And it was hard for him to stand.

The thoughts that scurried through my head,
As I cradled him in my arms.
Were of his younger, puppy years,
And OH...his many charms.

Today, there was no gentle nudge
With an intense "I love you gaze",
Only a heart thats filled with tears
Remembering our joy filled days.

But an Angel just appeared to me,
And he said, "You should cry no more,
GOD also loves our canine friends,
HE's installed a 'doggy-door"!

jan cooper '95

...Work is taking alot out of me and I have to meet my metrics and I don't have much time to spend with ya'll. One day, I'll retire....
Sorry about your loss. Good that you are still around and kicking. Hopefully you are not subject to abusive pressure from a dysfunctional corporate culture. If so retire if you can. Remember your health is the most important thing and life is short.

So glad you touched based. I was getting worried.
I have a little guy who's not gonna be with me much longer so I know that torn up feeling you have. Stay busy with work always looking forward to the next day being one day closer to retirement.

Thanks for checking in Marian and very sorry for your loss, condolences from the Motor City...

I know it's been a while since I posted. Monaco is still in restoration process. Getting gauges restored. Bad news.....I lost my loving Rager boy in February. Crossed the rainbow bridge with help from a loving vet that came to the home to help him pass. I'm not over it. That's all I can say. I still love you guy's. Work is taking alot out of me and I have to meet my metrics and I don't have much time to spend with ya'll. One day, I'll retire and get to spend my time chatting with you old geezers. Yes, you Stan. LOL Until then, I have you guys in my thoughts and one day....I'll be there at Carlisle. Miss you guys...I really do.

Marian ! We miss you too. Was hoping we would see you at Carlisle this year. Very sorry to hear of the loss of your puppy.

Also, if you remember, I said I would wear a dress, if you showed up at Carlisle. . .

It's always good to hear from you, Marian, even when the news aren't so great... Sorry about your furry friend. My condolences.

Hey Marian, names John, I'm new to the group as if Aug 2015 so I haven't met you yet. My condolences on the loss of your best friend.. I too am a huge dog person, they've been a huge part of my entire life and are still a part of my life and my kids lives. Ive had the big ones, I've had little ones and they all hold a special part and place in your life. Condolences from New York, hope to meet you somewhere at a car show/event along with the rest of the crew.

John

When my dog passed a few years back the great people on this site began making donations to there local pet charities in his name. I'll never forget that.

Back