strut rod to sway bar bushing P/N

70Tom

Reaction score
So, I noticed during my suspension rebuild that I don't have the large-ish bushings that are on my strut rods. They are an odd shape, with one side almost flat. The best I can surmise, the replacement part number for MOOG is K7064. Is this correct? Because the MOOGs are pretty circular in shape.

I also can't seem to find the original part number in the parts catalog either. For 70 Sport Fury.

Here's a pic of the MOOG K7064:
31BUMeR1hCL._SX300_.jpg

So, I noticed during my suspension rebuild that I don't have the large-ish bushings that are on my strut rods. They are an odd shape, with one side almost flat. The best I can surmise, the replacement part number for MOOG is K7064. Is this correct? Because the MOOGs are pretty circular in shape.

I also can't seem to find the original part number in the parts catalog either. For 70 Sport Fury.

Here's a pic of the MOOG K7064:
View attachment 145050

That is the correct part from Moog for the stabilizer bar link, not the strut rod end. Mancini Racing has the the factory style round bushings and washers for the strut rod end. www.manciniracing.com.

Dave

Thanks. I have the strut rod end bushings. My washers are in good condition.

Thanks. I have the strut rod end bushings. My washers are in good condition.

The other possibility, is that you are looking for for the sway bar mount bushing which mounts the sway bar to the front frame rail. A picture of that bushing is available at Mancini also, part # ENES-5113G for you reference. The Moog part number is K7061.

Dave

Last edited:
I'll take a photo of the bushing in question and it's location when I get home.

That is the replacement style, they are split as most people forget to put them on the struts as the struts are installed.
The original with the key that went into the bracket may be out there but why.
2013-01-17_038.jpg

Alan

That is the replacement style, they are split as most people forget to put them on the struts as the struts are installed.
The original with the key that went into the bracket may be out there but why.
View attachment 145054
Alan
Yep, those are them. OK, I can just proceed with the MOOG K7064 then. I appreciate the help with this guys!

Back