sub frame connectors for a 1965 Plymouth fury 1 station wagon

65furywagon

Reaction score
If anyone has had the same problem I have had at finding sub frames for your station wagon this might help.

I fabricated a pair that was I massaged to fit to my 1965 Plymouth Fury 1 station wagon and have them almost fully installed, I just need to finish welding them up to the frame.

If you don't have the resources to make them I am willing for $150.00 to make them for you just give me a message, if not I hope this at least some what helps (pardon the welds I need to get a new welder other than the harbor freight one I have)

65sub1.jpg

65sub2.jpg

65sub3.jpg

65sub4.jpg

65sub5.jpg

65sub6.jpg

65sub7.jpg

Those look remarkably like the ones I made for my 65 Fury convertible (years ago). I couldn't find any 'made to fit' ones so I had to do it myself. Interesting that you put a set on a wagon. Those 65 Fury wagons are huge. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more pics of it. (where are you located?)

those are all the solid pictures I could get from underneath the car and I failed to take a picture of them outside the car. and im located in orange county, California.

Those look remarkably like the ones I made for my 65 Fury convertible (years ago). I couldn't find any 'made to fit' ones so I had to do it myself. Interesting that you put a set on a wagon. Those 65 Fury wagons are huge. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more pics of it. (where are you located?)

Did your Fury come with torque boxes from the factory?
I'm considering adding some. I wonder how close B body boxes are?

"Close" should even not be considered.
Fab them up properly.
Less time and BS.
Yes I was looking for the easy way out, like someone who may have done it before myself. I have a 63 Fury convertible to measure from, when the 65 comes back from paint next week, the tale of the the tape will tell. I will report my findings in a new thread.OP sorry for jacking your thread.

Back