sugery:

bulldogchesty

Reaction score
Looks like I will be having some time off. I am finally getting my tennis elbow, I don't even play tennis, cut open for repair. After three cortisone shots, physical therapy, and anti- inflamatories, I'm going to get it done. Hopefully i will be back to work in six to eight weeks. I will be doing a lot of internet searching for help with my Newport. It is a work comp. so I won't be getting my full paycheck. Just another of the many surgeries.:(

Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

I really do appreciate everyone's kind comments. Maybe a week before I try to work on my car. If my wife doesn't catch me.

And she WILL catch you. Haven't you learned that by now? Now, I'm going to speak in my most stern nursing voice. You go near that car before you have clearance from your surgeon, something bad will happen to your car in the next 30 days. "says the fortune cookie" Please take it easy. :eusa_naughty:

Good luck on your surgery and get well soon. Probably a surgery I will need one of these days too. No tennis for me either. Slinging paint around has done it to me.

Speedy recovery.

I have golfers elbow & I don't golf so I feel your pain. Fortunately I'm able to control mine with stretching exercises.

Good luck with the surgery, let us know how things go!

Reminds me of a joke....

This guy is jogging and see's a tennis ball laying in the street... He picks it up because his dog loves tennis balls. He's only wearing shorts, so he puts the ball in his shorts and jogs off.

He runs into his neighbor and stops to talk... She can't help but notice the bulge in his shorts from the tennis ball and finally curiosity gets the best of her and she asks about it.....

"That's just a tennis ball", he says.... She looks horrified and says "That must really hurt... I had tennis elbow once"

Good luck on your surgery and get well soon. Probably a surgery I will need one of these days too. No tennis for me either. Slinging paint around has done it to me.

Yes, it seems each year or so I pick up some kind of ailment that I get to keep. Kinda like the book club or model club as a kid, except no fun and you can't unsubscribe.

Speedy recovery Bulldogchesty!

Best of luck with the surgery(& paycheck..).
I need to have mine done in the future as well, but right now my Polara is taking front & center :D

Back